.

.

.

.

Monday, September 22, 2014

STORIES OF FAITH MONDAY!


#3 here..

Not sure about any of you...but not only am I loving the stories of faith that are coming in....
I AM NEEDING THEM!!

We are not alone sisters....we all have problems... hurts... frustrations... fear... and feelings of "not being enough"......
The purpose of Your Sister Circle is to GIVE US ALL PERMISSION and COURAGE to CHOOSE OUR TRUE WORTH!!
Some days are harder than others...but the truth remains ALWAYS...

You are a DAUGHTER OF A KING....
You are NOT alone...
You CAN change it...
You are LOVED BEYOND IMAGINATION....
And YOU ARE WORTHY OF IT ALL!

Please believe us when we say that we pray for every follower of Your Sister Circle.
We love you...even if we have never met you..
Cuz we are sisters.

#sistersneedsisters
#womenneedwomen

Here's today's fantastic Story of Faith-
Thank you to Jessica Theobald Ward for sharing it. 

"I can't get seem to stop thinking about my experience today at Primary Children s Hospital. I wish to share some thoughts to all the women that can hear this. Today I was in the elevator with my children and there was a couple standing to the side. She was looking at my sweet Ayla and she began to cry. I knew that face, for it was a face to grief. I know this because I wore that face for a long time and for many reasons. I still wear that face from time to time. Most days i just hide it away. I said i was sorry to the woman and we exited the elevator.
I felt horrible. To that woman that didn't know my story everything looked so grand and we looked so happy like we didn't have care in the world. But what I wish I could have shared with this woman and all others who look at me and others thinking we have it so easy...I am here to tell you it came at a GREAT and heavy price. I have spent years trying to have kids...only to find out he was going to die. I carried him for 9 months and when he died on Christmas I waited for 2 days to go into labor. Then I had another boy and then...I lost again. I had 2 more with great anxiety and got sick and maybe to never finish my family. Then Ayla came.
Yes, we are happy and I am so in love with my kids. But, we are happy only because we lost so much that we now know how to treasure what we have. It's because He had so much grief and heart wrenching pain that we have become so happy. I am always on alert for that face. It is so recognizable to me for I have worn it at various degrees for a long long time and for this I have complete compassion and empathy. So I give you this advice. Have hope. Cling onto that hope because on most days that is the only thing that may get you out of bed. Find hope it what you can create or what you may create. Have or find hope. It's the best option you have and on most days it's the only option."

If you haven't sent us your story yet...please do it today. Please help us continue to share your stories of faith!! 


#hugstimesfive 

No comments:

Post a Comment