.

.

.

.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Im liking this......

Hi!!
Its Annie {#5}  :)
I'm kinda liking all this lately...
Been in touch with so many wonderful woman the last couple days, so excited to get to know all of YOU better!
Talking to uplifting sisters brings an emotion I can't explain....I know you know what I am talking about. Right?
Sisters need Sisters.
Woman need Woman.
Mothers need Mothers.
Its an eternal cycle........
.
.
SO----
I have been stewing what my blog post should be about today.
I've gone back and forth about a few things.
1----I am a horrible speller. Just FYI. {I proudly accept this from my father}
It makes my sisters want to punch me in the face.
2----If you want to meet someone who knows more about the pure love of our savior, ask a reformed/refined sinner. {That would be me}  :)
3----I don't know why I am so nervous this morning...I have been blogging for YEARS, I have kept journals since I was 8 years old. Blogging and Journaling has always been therapy and a joy for me.
 And NOW I know why I am so drawn to it------
"Record our lives, so that others after us will know what source we went to for happiness, peace, blessings and comfort. ---Annie
I just made up my own quote.....lol
.
Before I go on,
Meet my 4 darlings.........


Ive been struggling the last few days deciding what to share and what direction I should go, I know Satan  does not want us to do this blog.
I know that Heavenly Father does.
I know that with god on our side amazing things happen.
I know that I am suppose to share my past struggles with you....
 I am not perfect....I've made bad choices and completely own every one!  And by handing myself over  FULLY to Christ, he has made me whole.
I know who I am.
 I know that I will not budge, my feet are cemented.
My shoulders are squared and I am no longer afraid to look god in the face.  :)
So in a nut shell------- {gulp}
My two oldest daughters are from my first marriage.
Meet Abigail and Autumn.
I was married to their dad at the early age of 18 for 3 short years.
4 years later I met Mike.
We were married for 10 amazing years.
Meet Jax and Charlee.....who are ours together.
2 and a half years ago Mike and I divorced.
We stayed very best friends as we went our separate ways.
A year later I married a very manipulative and abusive man and moved to Texas for a very short 5 weeks.
Left everything I own in Texas. {evvvvvverrrrythinggggg}
Just a few items I could fit in my car and my children and traveled 3 days back home to Utah.
Emotionally beaten into the ground.
STRIPPED of everything.
My only source of survival was god. {and my family}
I handed myself over......I was at his mercy.
I was willing , tender and teachable.
.
.
Slowly step by step, as a team---My savior and I pieced my life back together.
I worked hard.
I got my temple recommend.
Went weekly.
Mike and I started dating.
repairing....trusting....
9 months later Mike and I were Re-married.
July 4th, 2013
Miracles happen........Every. Single. Day.
.
.
My word for 2014 is "REACH"
I made a choice to reach for Knowledge this year.
If we do NOT reach we do not GROW! 
.
Started off with a BOOM, in January I got my 2 and a half credits and got my HS diploma.
{I know right?  I'm 37}  aaaak!
Who CARES.....I did it!!!
Currently I am reading the Book of Mormon.
I have joined @bofm365 ON INSTAGRAM. {Go join now}
Where we read daily together and share our incites, testimonies and LIGHT!
I haven't missed a day, I cannot afford to.
Its changing my life......"Power of the Scriptures is real"
I haven't ever read the BOFM cover to cover.
My home feels amazing....:)
Mike is not active in the church.
Either is my oldest daughter.
But HF has given me courage to continue to push forward.....be the light and be the example and I KNOW he will take care of the rest. I know this!
.
.
I will live in a way that I will always be in tune to angels and the spirits help.
There is POWER in righteous mothers......
I believe this.
.
Currently:
Mike and I just bought a home.
3 houses down from Amie {sissy #4} to be exact. Eeee!
We will be in the same ward.
Undeniably, THIS is a true blessing for our family.
We will be moving in approx. 3 weeks. 
I can't be thankful.........ENOUGH!


My sisters are my Rock.
.
They are my NORTH star.
.
Never EVER......ever ever......lose hope.  Like ever.
Things {in time} are repairable.
.
.
Ok----DONE!
 I even spell checked 9 times. Phew!.......now I need some CHOCOLATE.......lol
Signing OFF---------Sissy #5

4 comments:

  1. well...now that you got that off your chest (lump in my throat, tears in my eyes).
    Love your own quote. Love that you shared living real. Your personality shines through so that everyone reading this will feel who ANNIE #5 really is...with so much more to come. And then there's HOPE...your mother framed me that word,, I keep it close by me. I hope you got some CHOCOLATE. Your new blog will grow and grow because you are special women with so much to share. blessings to all of you, brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was reading your post, my eyes were wet, remembering meeting you for the first time at the retreat and feeling your amazing spirit!! What a blessing for ME to be allowed to enter your circle of sisters + who knows how many???? Your family is amazing, you are amazing and I just LOVE that we get to be "real" with each other! Life is no picnic. We were sent here to be tested and then....tested some more but along the way we are blessed with amazing people and experiences that make it all worthwhile!! Thank you for just being YOU, past and present!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Annie!! I hope that's not weird! Haha sorry if it is. I've always loved following your old blogs. You were so cute, funny, real!! I cried when I read about the day your son walked home in the snow storm and about your marriage. Thank you for being being real. For being you. You have inspired so many people. Including me! Thank you for your strength and testimony. I pray for many more amazing blessings in your life. Your family is beautiful and LOVE all your cute sisters. Thank you to all of you for sharing our lives and testimonies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and strong...you have a beautiful family! Congrats on moving into your home!

    ReplyDelete