.

.

.

.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A BIG HUGE THANK YOU!!!!

We want to take this opportunity to 
thank all those 
wonderful sisters 
out there!
We have had such an overflowing response of love and support through this new adventure!
Thank you for playing with us!!

-Your Sister Circle-
We are truly grateful!

We are having such a incredible time getting to know you
and feeling of your love and enthusiasm for each other.

We are all truly blessed!!!
We have such a incredible support system, don't we?
Thank you for your loving and inspiring emails on comments!
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THANK YOU FOR LOVING AND INSPIRING OTHERS!!!
That is what this is all about!
Women inspiring and loving women!


Speaking of that......
I personally (#2) need to THANK
some special women out there! 

They keep me posted on my children 
who are serving LDS missions right now. 

Words cannot express how it feels to receive a email update 
or an Instagram post with my children's faces on it.
Sister Watts 
Easter with a wonderful Family in Ohio!!

 Sister Watts with a amazing a family!

 Sister Watts with Sister Murdoch and Rick 
and of course....homemade fried chicken!


 Elder Watts with his cousin Elder Green!!! 
What an awesome picture to receive!


Elder Watts given us Thumbs up!
He is so stinkin cute!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy and hectic schedules to love and serve my children. 
To take them in your homes and let them know that the world is a wonderful place filled with wonderful, caring and loving people.


I am so grateful that we have inside of each of us ....
desires to serve and help each other.
don't cha think!?

We all have stressful times. 
We all get overwhelmed. 

Our plates are overflowing with responsibilities and we are learning to juggle all of it. 
So can I just say from the bottom of my heart....
THANK YOU! 

THANK YOU for 
serving....

 serving other women......

for serving and loving your families.

For making a difference.

Everything we do effects others around us.
(We have all heard of the ripple effect. its truth!)




So that gets me to thinking.....
What is within us ???

that desire to do good. 
To be good. To help others. To lift others?

Have you ever thought about that?
Where does that come from?

I have a thought.....

I feel it comes from our Savior, Jesus Christ.
He helped created us. 
He instilled in us His light and goodness. 

I mean think about it.

 He created us and because of that.... some of HIM is inside of US. 

TRUTH?


What happens when we create something? 
Everything we create in our own lives has a touch of us in it.

Doesn't it? 

Our Children. 
Our homes. 

Even our own lives. 

We create our own lives.  Did you know that?
With our thoughts. 
(When I first learned this concept I was young.... 
My dad taught me ....but to tell you the truth.... I thought he was full of it. 
That couldn't possibly be true! Little did I know...)

Everything begins with our thoughts. 
We are very powerful beings.



I KNOW we can create a life of 
goodness and hope and joy 
with our Savior by our sides. 
He can help us create that life we are truly desiring in our hearts. 

I give you a challenge--
"If you wouldn't say it to Christ....don't say it to yourself!"
Lets all watch our self talk and how we talk to others.
Lets lift and inspire!

Lets be the GOOD!
That good that is inside of each of us!
We can do this!

So to all my wonderful sisters out there
..ALL OF YOU! 
Lets go CREATE some good!
 Lift others....

SMILE!
 A smile can do a world of good! 
Create your world. Create your life.

STAND IN YOUR TRUTH!
STAND IN YOUR POWER!

Love to you all!

Kimberly - #2
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment