.

.

.

.

Monday, April 14, 2014

God made ME!




THIS weeks challenge comes from Inspiration from ALL angles....
So it just kinda pieced its self together.  :)
Reflecting on Christ this week......really helps us remember who we are.
And that god created us.....
.
We really have to work on loving every part of our lives some times.
Including ourselves.
 We are hard on ourselves....and other woman are hard on other woman.
Sadly its true!
.
We have to BE kind to ourselves.
Love ourselves.
The world makes us sometimes feel,
We need to have a perfect marriage.
Perfect home....tidy and organized.
Keep up with the trends--with clothes and accessories.
Have a strong testimony.
Say prayers a certain way...{like you don't have good stuff to say}
Perfect, obedient, well groomed children. {HA!}
Geez----I could go on for HOURS with things to say.....
..
.
Our challenge this week is:
SHARE to the world what you love about yourself....
From your cute feet and toes to the characteristic GIFT to see peoples true potential. 
Think about it...really think about it------and then SHARE!
You can email us......OR instagram us using the hashtag #Yoursistercircle
Instagram
WE wanna hear.....We wanna see other woman uplifting other woman and seeing you all LOVE yourselves and each other!
.
.
Here is OURS!  :)



Sissy #1
I have always loved my handwriting, Its a cross between print and cursive. I cant ever predict which one will take over and any given letter.
#drjekleandmrhyde

Sissy #2
When I don't know what to do, If I am overwhelmed and confused, weighed down or have a heart fill of gratitude, I PRAY!
I PRAY ALL DAY LONG!
I'm always talking to HF---he knows and understands me.
He is my friend.
Even when I have to pray to tell him "Sorry, I know I didn't handle that very well"
Knowing he still loves me.
#imalittleobsessedwithmysisters lol


Sissy #3
I love my eye color! #minusthebags
Its alittle bit of everything all mixed up.
I also love my eyes, because I know I have been given a  gift to see things about people that often get missed!
#iveearnedmywrinkles


Sissy #4
I love my feet and toes!
I always keep them soft and pretty.

Sissy #5
I love my Dimples and smile.
I use to hide them as a child, and now you rarely see me without a smile.
Even if I am mad or crying....
.
.
.
.
If we DON'T stretch ourselves our of our comfort zone we will NOT grow!
HF wants us slightly uncomfortable...:)



No comments:

Post a Comment