.

.

.

.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

love....


What a wonderful theme this month to start off our adventure together! 

"HELLO" SISTERS!!!!!

I hope more of you continue to send in your Hello Posts! 
It is fun to meet and highlight sisters all over the world. 
We each have so much to offer! 

We need each other! 

The love and support that we can give to one another is vital. 
So come....join us!


I would like to introduce myself to you all.
Hello! 
My name is 
Kimberly!
#2 in the sister line up.
I really didn't know what to say to introduce myself. 
So I just started from the very beginning..... its a very good place to start. 
(how many of you are singing now?)


I loved my childhood.

 I felt it gave me a firm foundation for life. 
My parents were awesome. Were they perfect? no. (sorry Dad)
 But they taught me and helped me become who I desired to be. 
They let me know that anything was possible if I wanted to work for it!

 I have kept those teachings close to my heart.
(This is one of my favorite pictures. 
I love my mom's sweet face and my dad's eyes.)

Any...who...,:)
I grew up! 
and I met a WONDERFUL man who I love with all my heart! 
He was yummy!!! He still is yummy!
Darin and I have been married 25 years this AUGUST!
Wow! The time has screamed by! 
He still opens the door for me:) 




My family has taught me the 
power of being a woman , a wife and a mother.  
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Let me interrupt here for a minute and talk about being a woman, a wife and a mother
Do we know who we are? 
Do we know why we are here on this earth? 
Do we understand God's plan for his daughters? 

If you answered yes, CONGRATULATIONS!!! (clapping hands!)

If you answered......"well maybe"..... or "no" or 
"I get confused or down on myself or I am not good enough". 
Then my friends, we have work to do! 

There is nothing so sacred, so incredible as being a woman
A daughter of a loving Heavenly Father. 
That is who we are! 
Read Romans 8:16
"The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God"
Do we allow that eternal truth to sink deep into our hearts and cherish it? or do we push it away because of unbelief? because of what the world is saying..... or my neighbor is saying?

We truly need to ask ourselves..... who am I listening to???
 The voices of the world can be so loud, even deafening. 
But the voice of God can be piercing and healing. Will bring aid to a wounded soul...
I pray that we will each open our eyes, our ears and our hearts to the message of eternity.  

 If you want to understand this doctrine in a way you haven't before, 
Read the Book of Mormon 
(don't have a copy of the Book of Mormon, click here)
and do as Alma suggests in Alma Chapter 32. Read it and 
place Motherhood, Womanhood, the Sanctity of being a Woman as the "seed" in those verses. 
Let the "seed" grow, blossom and allow your heart to feel the truth. 
Allow enlightenment to come to your mind. 
Follow Alma's directions. 
Study, ask in faith, be determined...... the Lord will witness of who you are 
eternally. 
Then..... you can answer YES!!!
 I know who I am and why I am here!


I love being a mom
I am not perfect at it but I keep trying. 


This is Zachy-poo. (he's gunna hate that I put that on here:)
He is serving an LDS mission in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. 
He has 10 months left. 
The count down has started!! At least for the mom!



This is our daughter Kenzie. 
She married an amazing hubby as well. His name is Brent Smith. 
They just had their first child. Boston Christopher Smith.

I love their sweet faces! 
 I am a grandma!!! Woot! WOOT! WOOT!!!
Isn't he scrumptious! Ya wanna just kiss his face off!



This is our Mattie-Magoo!
 She is also serving an LDS mission in Ohio. 
She left in February. How many days has it been? It feels like forever:)
 and her count down is too far away to begin. 

Its been hard to have her leave. 
Let's just say I deal with it very well.....as long as sugar is involved....:):)



This is sweet Kelly-poopers!
She is a sophomore this year in high school.
Kell is witty! She makes us all laugh!


 
Mollie. 
Molls loves life!!! She is trying to gulp down everything about it!
and it is fun to watch!



I love all my kids.  
When I was thinking about how to introduce myself to you all, 
I had to introduce my family. 
They are such a deep part of me. 
I am sure your family is a deep part of you!

 They give me strength, wisdom and power.  
Not power as the world defines it but power as in... 
"I get to learn, grow and progress because of them!". 
They teach me hard lessons sometimes. 

Crying ones that have put me at my Saviors feet, 
pleading......begging..... 
for help. 

But I wouldn't change it for a second!!! 
Those are the times when I have come to understand
  WHO I am ...
 WHY I am here ...
HOW,
through my Savior and His infinite atonement, 
I can be the best mom that these children need! 

Aren't our lives the perfect plan? 
How grateful we all should be for OUR individual perfect plan!



Sisters, come forth! Introduce yourself! 
There are so many sisters out there that need your inspiration, your happiness, your wisdom and joy! We all need YOU!!

Freakin Lizards! If I can do this..... you can too!!!
Talk about insecurities:)

WE CAN ALL DO THIS!!! 
WE ARE CHILDREN OF LIGHT!
DAUGHTERS OF GOD!
Sisters.........
Love ya!


SISTERS!!!
Are you ready for our
WEEKLY CHALLENGE!!!
what is your guilty pleasure?
What would your "mugshot" have written on it?

Here are a few examples to peak your interest:








SO SISSIES!
"WHAT ARE YOU IN FOR?"

Share with us!
you can email us at yoursistercircle@gmail.com
or @yoursistercirlce on Instagram.

Can't wait to see!!!
Funnnnnnnny stuff!!!
:)



6 comments:

  1. such a beautiful family kimmie......love you and your example to ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post mom!!! :) Love you and all your wisdom. muah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too young and cute to be a gramma! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, it happens to be the best of us! Being a grandma IS the ultimate BEST!

      Delete
  4. This is so sweet! I just love you and your cute family!!! You haven't changed a bit....thank goodness! Thanks for sharing! You and your sisters are all beautiful and your stories are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHANNA!!! Oh we are so excited you have found our blog. It's taken us a bit out of our comfort zones, but we know that this is what we are suppose to be doing. Hope that your family is doing well..thanks so much for your comment. So great to connect!

      Delete