.

.

.

.

Friday, April 4, 2014

SISSY HIGHLIGHT!



OK SISTERS!! 
Ready for your sister circle to get bigger?
.
.

For Your Sister Circle's first SISSY HIGHLIGHT....
.
We would like to introduce you all to Miss Bobbi……


Isn’t she so cute!!??
This sweet sister is amazing and SO FULL OF LOVE! We are so excited to get to know her!
Here are a few fun tid-bits of knowledge about her to help you get to know her too!
.
.
Her Favorite Color: Red.... But only when paired with yellow and green! It makes me happy :)

Her Talent: for the longest time I thought that I didn't have any talents (like piano, singing, yada, yada, yada) then one day someone told me that I knew how to love people and I was like (BING!) that's it! My talent is that I know how to truly love.

Her Favorite Treat: Samoa Girl Scout cookies. But I never buy them because I'd just eat them if I did ;)

Her Favorite Quote: "With some things the only way out is through".  Someone sent this to me when I was on my mission and I have used it over and over again in my life. It has got me through infertility, my hubby's two kidney transplants, waiting for two adoptions, dealing with depression and anxiety, my husbands years as a bishop, a wayward child, two children who struggle with depression and two children with learning disabilities. I say this quote in my sleep! Hahaha!

Her Inspirational Person: My husband Steve. He is the kindest, most gentle human being I have ever met. He has struggled his whole life with kidney disease and has spent years and years feeling miserable...but no one would ever know. He is a doctor and before his last transplant (last January) one of us would always ask him when he got home from work, "Did you see anyone sicker than you today?" He would always laugh and with a genuine smile and good humor say, "Nope!" He's a family doc, so you know ... colds don't really rank up there with kidney failure. I'm sure if he were an Oncologist he couldn't have said that.  No one at work, but his nurse even knew he was sick. Before he lost his last kidney he was doing triathlons. The day he came home from the hospital last January he had our son help him walk to our corner, he Instagram’d it with the hashtag #transplanttotriathlon and 7 months later (last August) he did the Exterra!!!  He is my hero in every single way! 


ISN’T SHE AMAZING! 
CAN’T YOU JUST FEEL HER TRUE HEART?!!!
.
 One thing she said in her email that was so inspiring was this: “One of my biggest, biggest quests in life is to help women see that we HAVE to stop pretending like our lives are perfect....we're killing each other with it.” 
.
.


Thank you Bobbi for sharing yourself with us…
and being REAL! WE LOVE YOU!
.
You can follow Bobbi on Instagram @hellohappyplace or feel free to contact us for her email address.

4 comments:

  1. Bobbi. What a beautiful person you are inside and out. Loved learning more about you and your hero husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobby!!!!!!
    I just love you and you incredible positive attitude! Even through trials! Thanks for sharing with us!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbi------- wow!!!! loved the energy I felt reading this! I also love your positive-living.....we all have bad days, but i loved reading that you just push through.......not hide. You don't walk around it, you dive in a and face it. I adore your faith!!
    loved getting to you know more, and can't wait til we are CLOSER!! HURRY HOUSE......:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbi...your love shines through your face, I could feel it looking at your beautiful face and reading about your real life.
    Hugs to your very brave, and positive husband, he probably understands more than anyone how precious life is. You two are inspiring and your talents of "humor" are a plus.

    ReplyDelete