.

.

.

.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Come to Jesus...

One of my favorite songs is Come to Jesus, by Kenneth Cope.
If you haven't heard it, look it up.
What he's saying in the song is in every aspect of our lives we need to
 Come to Jesus. 
The good, the bad and the ugly. 

I have needed this song this past week. And it was the first song to appear on my 
Pandora this morning. 
Awesome!

A lot of inadequacies and anxiety have shown up at my front door. 
Satan tries to break us.
He will find his way in.....any way he can. 

Being a part of Your Sister Circle has been very uplifting.
I have tried to be a better person because of it. (Practice what you preach right?) 
And I know the adversary is ticked off about it.
Maybe that's why I have feeling so weighed down.

If I'm going to be honest, trying to figure out what to blog about
has almost sent me over the edge. 
My mind has not been in the right place to even think about it.
Wondering if my words will have an effect on anyone. 
So I'm writing about my struggles. 
I know somewhere out there someone is going through something similar. 

You know the usual....
Being very doubtful and overwhelmed with the day to day. 
Thinking your life is too much to handle when really it's not. 
Trying to help your kids succeed. 
Taking on others burdens, naturally as a caring person.
Worried about loved ones.

So it came to me this morning as I was listening to
Kenneth cope.....

I can do it.

He knows me. Better than I know myself. He knows what I can and cannot handle.
Not only that,
 I told Him I would do it!
He knows all of you too. 
We need to go to him with everything!
This is my favorite wall in my house...
TRUTH!

  Here's another one of my favorites. It's a song by Hilary Weeks. 
It's called He'll Carry You. I will let you hear for yourself.

(If you can't tell....I love music. It's always on at my house. It feeds my spirit)

What a powerful song!
He will lift your heavy load and carry you.
 We just have to ask.  
We CANNOT do it alone!

She is such an amazing singer/songwriter. She also has another song called "Who You Are". It's about being a mother. It''s fantastic.
 I'm looking forward to seeing her at Women's Conference during the concert night. 

Speaking of Women's Conference.......I am so ready for this. 
Spending the coming days with my sisters also feeds my spirit. 
Those 4 wonderful ladies, that I'm fortunate to call "sisters", uplift me like nobody's business.  
They inspire me to do better. 
We are definitely
Sisters by chance, Friends by choice.

I WUV them!

Last years Women's Conference Pics




LOL! You think we like our phones??




:) :) :)
Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment