.

.

.

.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

40 reasons!

Today just happens to be my hubby's 40th birthday! I thought I would publicly blog 40 reason why I love him!!!
 
I've also included some oldie but goodie photos!
 
40.  He's a great cook!
39. He has helped me through so much!
38. Loves to snuggle
37. STRONG! Not just physically but mentally as well
36. He takes care of his things
35. Works HARD!
34. Hates pets like me! LOL. (Sorry pet owners...)
33. Let's me be creative
32. Great friend
31. But a better husband!
30. Keep things clean and organized
29. He's creative as well
28. Glad he's the "new" Chad (inside joke)
27. Loves me even though I have gotten fluffy
26. Loyal
25. Giving
24. Independent
23. Gives great hugs!
22. Love his kisses
21. Honest
20. Loves to take our kids places he's never been
19. Outgoing
18. Likes to take me on dates (IMPORTANT!)
17. Honors his Priesthood
16. Likes how I decorate
15. Likes to have fun
14. Puts up with my purse obsession
13. FUNNY! Makes me laugh ALOT!
12. Loves our children
11. Big teddy bear
10. Great at doing service
9. Love that he sings off key
8. And he makes up his own lyrics to songs
7. Loves the gospel
6. Handsome!
5. Does things right the first time
4. He's very handy! A Jack of all trades.
3. Love his facial hair
2. Great provider
1. He LOVES ME!
 
 
This man of mine I will love forever! He is the best one for me.
(even with that hat on!)
Happy 40th Birthday Babe!
 
 






 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment