.

.

.

.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Life....

 
This morning I was doing office work for my husband.
I guess you can call me his secretary, or STRESS-retary.
And realized I had this blog to do....
IMMEDIATLY I'm in a panic.
 
I'M NOT PREPARED!
 
I'm the type that needs days to prepare.
I'm becoming more of a worrier the older I get which
scares me to death.
 
But my BF told me to relax, think about how I'm feeling and blog about it.
Sometimes that's hard to do.
I don't like to complain to people.
I feel like I have a great life.
I know others have it much harder than me.
 
But like everyone else. I HAVE those days.
Or weeks, in this case.
And it's things that seem real simple to others compared to what they're dealing with.
But they bring me down just the same.
 
Plain and simple, I'm Overwhelmed. 
 
With making sure everyone is happy.
Trying to get my kids to be the best kids I KNOW they can be.
Making sure they don't make mistakes like me.
Keeping up on their school work is an everyday job.
They probably hate me for being so naggy.
(Being a mom is the hardest job in the world.
I don't care what anyone else says. A Mother's heart is the heaviest
of all hearts)
Trying to be a good wife.
It's my job to keep things in order right?
To be organized.
To keep it all together.
to REMEMBER everything!!!
I make mistakes and mess up.
I always am hardest on myself for not being perfect.
Some days it seems to much to handle. Like I'm going crazy.
I tend to keep things in too. So I don't hurt others feelings.
I think it's harder to always be optimistic. But I try to do that.
 
Maybe I need to go outside and scream.
 
Sometimes I just wanna say "I QUIT! Somebody else take over."
 
I'm wondering why I'm feeling the way I'm feeling.
I think Satan is trying to make me feel inferior.
 
You can't do it Amie.
You need to be angry Amie.
You should not do anything today.
Don't go to the gym Amie. Eat Kit Kats instead.
You don't need to do the laundry.
Who needs clothes anyway.
Just be selfish and do what you want.
Don't make your kids be accountable.
It's ok if your kids don't wanna do assignments...you hated doing them too.
 
I'm trying hard to pull myself together and not have a Pity Party

But before I go I will leave you with a quote,
 
Feeling sorry for yourself, and your present condition,
is not only a waste of energy
but the worst habit you could possibly have.
- Dale Carnegie
 
My sweet husband told me to pick myself up. To focus on the good around us.
Stress and worry is what happens so we can appreciate the good times.
 
The only way through hard times is to literally go through them.
 
 
 
Love these GEMS...
 
They were about 5 years ago.
They have nothing to do with my post but they are just so cute!
I love them so much.
 
Here's their latest....They are growing up.


No comments:

Post a Comment