.

.

.

.

Friday, September 19, 2014

SISTER HIGHLIGHTS!!!

SUPER SPECIAL SISTER HIGHLIGHT TODAY!!


It's a Mother/Daughter duo and you will fall in love with them BOTH!!
FO SHO!

First...Say HOLLA to 
MISS PATTI!!

What is your full name?
Patti Ann Hansen
My nickname is "Pearl"
(ask me about this nickname sometime!)

Instagram username?
@pearlypatti

Where do you live?
Corinne, Utah

What is your favorite treat?
I don't care for sweets, but I love chips and salsa. I love seafood and sushi but I hate seafood gumbo...too many mystery parts in it.

What is your favorite color?
PURPLE

What is a unique talent you have?
I don't crochet, knit, cross-stitch or draw...but I can bake a mean load of challah bread and I love to cook. Not bake unless its bread or rolls.

My favorite Quote?
They may never remember what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel!

Heels or Nikes?
Love heels but I am pretty tall already...but i love stylish sandals.

Bright lips or Glossy??
Glossy with a little bit of color...I feel like a hooker if I go to bold.

What are 5 things in your purse right now?
Lip stuff, wet wipes, floss, treats for grandkids and 10,000 receipts....and probably another purse.
I love purses and free bags from Victoria Secret!

Who is one person that inspires you and why?
My husband inspires me. He loves everyone and everyone loves him. I am OCD and he has taught me not to sweat the small stuff !(but I still do)

Tell us anything else about you!
I love gardening. Give me a pile of dirt and a garden hose with a great nozzle and I can entertain myself outside for the entire day! I have a very sensitive nose...I smell everything (except fingers!) I love perfumes and scents for my house. 
This has been hard to write but fun! As a mother, wife and grandma...I have spent my life taking care of others and knowing their favorite foods, likes and dislikes. It was nice to take a minute to think about me. 
THANKS GIRLS! I LOVE YOU ALL!!


And next...meet the Mini-Patti....
MISS RACHEL!!

What is your full name?
Rachel Kay Yantes
"poodles" is my nickname

Instagram username?
@lulujune2007

Where do you live?
Brigham City, Utah

What is your favorite treat?
Chips and salsa! And everything else. I love eating! I eat fast, faster than anyone I know. I eat about 6 meals a day. I honestly like all foods. My family thinks I should be in a hot dog eating contest.

What is your favorite color?
Mint

Tell us one of your unique talents?
Well I make headbands. Love me some crafts! I started a business in my home almost 2 years ago and I NEVER thought it would get so big and I would be this busy!

What is your favorite quote?
Quotes, Quotes, Quotes. They stress me out, I don't do quotes!

High Heels or Nikes?
Nikes! I'm really tall so high heels don't work on me!

Bright lips or glossy?
Glossy with a little color,..or just nudes.

Tell us 5 things that are in your purse right now.
Coupons for fabric, peanuts, a bag of quarters, Legos, and candy.

Tell us one person that inspires you and why?
This one is east!! MY MOM! She is honestly the most amazing person I know. Her family is everything to her. Her whole life is centered around her kids and grand kids. She is such a good wife and incredible cook! I don't know how she worked three jobs and took care of 4 kids all by herself after my brother died. She truly is the hardest, most dedicated worker I know. I couldn't run my business without her help with my kids, her advice and her constant support.


Tell us anything else about you!
I love camping and hiking! I hate getting hot! I get mad and I could bite someone when I get hot. I love doing projects with my kids.Crafts, arts, sewing you name it. I was never really into sports, but I loved ballet. I did ballet for 13 years. I love being fit, going to Zumba and working out on my elliptical trainer.
I absolutely love the Your Sister Circle blog! It's funny, unique, hilarious and uplifting! So thankful to be featured! 
LOVE YOU LADIES!
xoxoxoxo



I KNOW RIGHT!!?? Shut the front door!
Trust us when we say you would want to snuggle with these ladies!! These are good people!
Thanks so much Patti and Rachel for sharing!!
WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU TO DEATH!!
*******
#hugstimesfive



No comments:

Post a Comment