.

.

.

.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Sister Highlights!

We JUST took the Sister Highlights to an all NEW Level!
{now whether the level is good or bad....you decide...ha ha}

It's all in great fun either way.  Right.

We needed to JAZZ it up a bit
Think outside the litter box!

....and we deliver!  We. Really. Do.



Meet Kitty Sister Mabel 
and  
Kitty Sister Agnes

Kitty's of Your Sister Circle Sister #5

Mabel
Agnes

 {Story written from the perspective of Kitty Sister Mabel}

We live in a mansion (they built just for us) in Farr West, Utah. Me and my sister. We are gorgeous exotic short hair Persians with big round yellow eyes. We are very popular on Instagram----- In meow-talk I try and tell my human Mom we need our own account. 
My name would be
 @ineedaman_mabel
...and Agnes would be
 @slightlyoffherrocker_agnes

My human Mom brought me (Mabel) home when I was 12 weeks old. My ROCKIN human Dad named me. My human Mom searched months and months to find me.  

This is ME at 12 weeks!  I was such a darling baby.

Six and half months later my sisters human Mom never picked her up. {rude. big meow} So MY human Mom went down to our breeder and picked her up and gave her a forever home. She named her Agnes. We are from the same cat Mom.
It's meownificent!! We just had our one year birthday the 4th of SEPT.



We are a purrrrrfect family. My human Dad talks to us like we are babies and he gives us whatever we want.  We have him wrapped around our little paws.  We are pawsitive we are his favorites.

I over hear my human Mom saying she wants to find me a boyfriend for a day.....so I can have little smashed face babies. I pretty much just roll around on the floor meowing my flat FACE off lately... I like sitting on the window sill "calling all the boys to the yard", but my human Dad keeps locks on all the doors. 

This is my cat Mom.  She's hotter than a Cat on a Hot Tin Roof!  Isn't she?  {someone should really speak to her about that shirt though} 

Agnes is a little special----I don't think she is all "there."  Sometimes I don't know which yellow eye to look at.  She is much smaller then me and they called her the tiny runt of the litter.  I bathe her and take care of her, like a real kitty sissy would.

My mom takes exotic picture of us on her bed---I'm not sure what that's all about.
And now we have glamor shots of us framed in my human parents bathroom.  I love looking at them when I sit in their bathroom sink.
I feel so pretty.

I like that my human sister Charlee and human Mom love cat stuff. But it's getting ridiculous that their wardrobe is of other ugly cats. We feel betrayed.  I wish I could communicate to her that is a "cat-shionista" NO NO.

We do feel lucky to be part of this "sister circle". We like sisters just as much as YOU do! #sistersunite doesn't matter if your a cat or a human-----:)

Me (Mabel), My Cat Mom and Angus at our 1st birthday party!


WE LOVE YOU SISTERS!!

Sister HIGHLIGHTS 
or KITTYLIGHTS (in this instance) ARE OUR FAV!!

It makes us GRIN like a Cheshire Cat!!

MEOW! 


4 comments:

  1. I just want it known that I OBJECT!!! LOL I got a hairball just by reading this post.....#whoauthorizedthis???? #crazycatlady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sister Kristi, you knew when we started this blog that we wouldn't be able to please everyone. #meow We will do a puppy sister highlight soon too! That should calm your trouble cat heart some. #everydaywechooseourjoy

      Delete
  2. I feel like my life is NOW COMPLETE! Lol I just found my purrrrrrpose!

    In my world, it really WOULD rain cats and dogs!
    Xoxox-----catmom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel that there is room in this world for BOTH cat Mom's and dog Mom's. God designed it that way! I'm feeling pretty confident. yes. yes I am. Annie your kitties are pretty special.
    XOxo -- dogmom

    ReplyDelete