.

.

.

.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Let them serve...........




I love this calling......
LOVE!
Fun sharing this calling with my sister too.......and our dear friend Lindsey.  :)Yesterday we took the girls to the newly opened Ogden Temple and put " thank you for attending the temple today" on many cars. 
HOW amazing right?
This  idea can be used for so many things..........inspired
yet?? :)



And of course Farr ice-cream afterwards.........






Here is what I typed up......printed, cut and Wa La!
Show US  what you do!!!!!
.
.
xoxoxoxo!





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!! Great idea! I wonder if you'd let me copy your idea? Only our activity day girls would go to the Bountiful temple. Love your blog and all of you. And your mama too. (hi Dixie) Mimi Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi Sue, OF COURSE!!! That's why we publish such ideas. No reason to reinvent the wheel. Go out and do good!

      Delete