.

.

.

.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Just DO It!

Hello SISSIES!!!!!
Sister #1 here
.
This week I did something 
for my health..
for my well being..
for my family..
for me..
and now I'm going to share it with you!
 .
.
I got a Mamm-O-gram!
Yep!
Go me!!
Right On SISTER! 
.


 .
I have to admit
I sometimes put this appointment off
 It's kinda a drag
and I certainly don't enjoy being bare-naked 
along with the squashing of "the girls" on those dang machines.  eee-gads!
 .

.
When I arrived I had my camera in hand
snapping pictures here and there
people looking at me very curiously.
I'm pretty sure they though I was someone famous.
.
I made a little video
which I'm sure was even more peculiar to everyone around me.
That's why my speech is a bit tentative as to not 
make more of a scene then I was already was 
walking through the hospital talking to my iPhone.... 



Once inside I knew the drill
.
...enter the dressing room 

 .
Oh look at those PINK bags.  They are always
what catches my eye first when I enter these rooms!
.
.
more cute PINK bags!
.

.
Change into the fashionable gown provide;
 undress from the waist up
and remove that deodorant! 
.
.
Oh fashionable pink gown how I've miss you!
 .
It so conveniently fastens in the front for quick access! 
 .
 .
Oh look, a cute little thought in the dressing room!
 .
.
Then on to the Mammogram room
.
{joy}
.
I always find the Mammogram ladies to
be ever so kind and considerate.
I never really get use to 'hanging" all out there, 
but my Mammo lady had many years of experience and knew
just how to keep that exposure to a minimum.
I appreciated that.
.
Four quick squishes and squashes and I was done
.
I even managed for her to allow me to take a few pictures!
.
.
And here are my results!
 .
 Aren't "the girls" just beautiful?
.


.
From start to finish I was done in 15 minutes!
That's hardly a time sacrifice
when considering what the end result
could be otherwise!
.
.
SISTERS
if your putting off making your appointment
.
in the words of Nikey
JUST DO IT!
.
.
I did!
.
Love you Sisters!  Take care of yourselves out there...
Sister #1 signing out.
.
.
.
.
did you make your appointment yet?
.
.
now?
.
Do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment