.

.

.

.

Friday, May 30, 2014

SISSY HIGHLIGHTS!!!

OH YES!!!
THE FUNNEST post of the whole week!!

Are you ready?...cuz seriously.....
we have some GEMS COMIN' AT YA!!!

FIRST UP!!
Say Howdy to the one and only....
MISS MARGIE!!!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR RIGHT!!!?????
(mind blown at the cuteness!?...BOOM! we know!!!)


What is your full name?
Marjorie Helen Romney-Aslett


What is your Instagram user name?
@justagirl

Where do you live?
Farmington, Utah


What is your favorite treat? 
Nutty Coconut Ice cream from 31 Flavors!


What is your favorite color?
Pink


Tell us one of your unique talents? (funny,  nerdy, artistic, embarrassing, anything!)
 I love making friends. I have always had a strong group of girlfriends and LOVE the women in my life. 


What is your favorite quote?
(super fantastic!!)

Tell us one person that inspires you and why?
Wow, to pick just ONE! I will have to go with my Mother. She inspires me daily, and has taught me the most by the way she lives her life and the example she sets for me and all that are around her. She is in her mid 80's a platinum blonde, dresses to the 9's at all times, hosts the most amazing dinners and parties. Decorates for every holiday and never forgets a birthday. My Mom serves in her Church and her community, she's the most Christ-like person I know, she's always doing something for someone in her neighborhood, church or friends. At 85 she is current, keeps up with her Children, Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren. My Mom has lots of amazing friendships, she has lunch once a month with women she has been friends with since Kindergarten! She also has a group of friends they call each other the "classy ladies" they go on theme based trips, wear clothing and decorate around the theme. Last year they went to Vegas where they saw Donny & Marie & My Mom won $500 on the Price is Right! I love my Mom's love for life, positive outlook, generous heart and sense of humor. One day I hope to be like her and strive to be each day! 

Please feel free to tell us anything you feel like sharing!
I feel so lucky that I am a Mother I love my 4 children more than words. I love the job that I get to do, I love to create everyday. I love the amazing women I have gotten to meet all over the world, either teaching or on line. I am so inspired by all of you creative, inspiring women who are a positive influence on me, supportive, uplifting and inspiring.   


Don't you just wanna wear her like a scarf??!! 

We're tellin' you she is an absolute force for everything GOOD! 
Get.. to know... this lady!!!

Thanks Margie!! We love your face!



AND UP NEXT!!!!
The ever talented and sweetest lady.....

MELISSA!!!


YOU GUYS!!! DO YOU SEE HER????!!!!!
(look again...)

What is your full name?
Melissa Jan {Hall} Quigley.  I have always loved my name & adore my married name, so unique & fun. No, we aren't from down under if anyone is wondering ;) We get asked that a lot. 

What is your Instagram user name? 
@hollyhocksandhoneybees 

Where do you live? 
Along the Wasatch back in beautiful Mountain Green Utah.  We've lived here for 8 years & absolutely love it. We feel blessed to be able to call this area home. Our home & yard is one of my favorite places to be. 

What is your favorite treat?
I love super long Nibs, have you tried them, so good!  You'll never go back to eating Twizzlers or a small pack of Nibs again. My weakness is a big slice of Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting smothered all over the top, heaven right there! 

What is your favorite color?
Oh, I adore color!  It really inspires me everyday. It's hard to pick just one but right now it's.... Turquoise 

Tell us one of your unique talents?
I'm pretty boring when it comes to this I guess.... I can pop my gum, inside my mouth between my teeth, so I guess that's something.  My favorite gum is Orbit Sweet Mint by the way. 

What is your favorite quote?
People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care! (love it!!)

Tell us one person that inspires you and why?
Oh, my gosh that's a hard question for me to answer.  I can't think of just one person. There are so many incredible people that I admire for so many different reasons.  Grateful I guess that I have so many amazing people in my life to learn from & be inspired by.  

Please feel free to tell us anything you feel like sharing!
I am a wife to a terrific guy that I am still smitten with after 19 years & mother to 3 amazing girls, I am very blessed. I love sports & always have.  I'm a Cougar fan in the Fall {GO BYU!} & in the Winter my devilish side comes out & I cheer for Duke.  I enjoy baking, I have an Owl cookie jar named Hector, & quite a cake stand collection.  That should tell you how often I am in the kitchen whipping up a batch of cookies or baking a cake. 
One of my philosophies in life is.. "Everything looks better on a cake stand" (i want this tattooed on my forehead -Kristi)  That can include just about anything & tells you a lot about my decorating style.  I love to entertain!  It's such a creative process for me & something that I adore.  I'm also passionate about decorating.  I love to use antiques & vintage things that inspire me to decorate our home with.  I have a vintage pop bottle collection & chicken feeder that I consider some of my most prized possessions.  I create products for my business, Hollyhocks & Honeybees out of craft studio on Lilac Lane.  I host a boutique, in our home, 3 times a year called, The Hive {P.S. you're all invited! September 18, 19 & 20th} I enjoy writing on my blog, Hollyhocks & Honeybees, & sharing simple everyday things, inspiration & ideas with my readers.  I'm also excited to announce that I've teamed up with a cute friend of mine to launch a new business called, TaDa Home Decor, that's launching in June that combines many of my passions.  I've thrilled to be a part of it & excited to see where it all goes.  Friends are the best!  So grateful for the sweet friends in my life that I have meet in person, through my blog, business & here on Instagram.  They all are truly a blessing in my life.  So glad I was brave enough one day {years ago!} to leave a comment on Annie's blog (sister #5) because a friendship bloomed that would have never otherwise, right cute friend? All of us need to be brave, put ourselves out there a bit, stretch ourselves & see what rewards we find once we do.  It's always a scary thing to do sometimes but always worth it.  Thank you Sisters for putting together such a wonderful network for us all to help, love & be inspired by one another. 

GEEZ!! DON'T YOU JUST WANNA MOVE IN WITH HER???!!
Sincerely Sweet and so super talented!! Send her a HELLO!
Thank you Melissa!!
WE LOVE YOU!!

Can't wait until next week to see who else we get to meet!!
*as always contact us if you would like any emails of our sissy highlights!!

HUGS TIMES FIVE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment