.

.

.

.

Friday, May 9, 2014

Sissy SPOTlights!

It's our FAVORITE Day of the Week!!!!!


This week we have TWO darling sassy SISSY'S to introduce to you! 

Meet Ashley!!
HI ASHLEY!!!


What is your full name? 
Ashley Rowe 
(I have no middle name, and decided not to use my maiden name so peeps wouldn't get all confused) 
.
{Right off the bat she uses a half word -- peeps!  insta-bond, LOVE IT!} 
.
What is your Instagram user name? 
@nineringcircus
Instagram
.
Where do you live? 
  Southwest Missouri (Springfield)
.
What is your favorite treat?  
S'mores. And my Strawberry Pie. 
And chocolate-covered strawberries. 
.
What is your favorite color?  
Green
.
Tell us one of your unique talents?   
I can wiggle my ears, just like President Monson. 
I never knew it was "unique", though, until just a couple of years ago. 
.
What is your favorite quote? 
Holy cow, I have so many! 
.
  •  "The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem."  -Captain Jack Sparrow :)
  •  "On particularly rough days, when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100%, and that's pretty good" -unknown
  •  "It's not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world.  It's our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless."  - L.R. Knost
  •  "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates'  loot on Treasure Island."  - Walt Disney
{How timely -- a Disney Family Pic!}

  •  "Saruman believes it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I have found...I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay-small acts of kindness and love. Why Bilbo Baggins?  Because I am afraid, and he gives me courage"   -Gandolf, in The Hobbit
  •  "There are times when you simply have to righteously hang on and outlast the devil."  -Ezra Taft Bensen
I could go on forever, can you tell? LOVE me some good quotes!

{she must keep a quote book --  WOW!! Some great stuff}
.
Tell us one person that inspires you and why?  
Outside of family, I would say Sister Marjorie Pay Hinckley.  She was humble, wise, kind and every kind of good I hope to be one day.
.
Do you have any feedback or ideas for "Your Sister Circle"?  
I just think you guys are pretty fabulous, that's all.  Thanks for all you do!!
.
Please feel free to tell us anything you feel like sharing!  
Nothing terribly exciting to share, but I DO blog, so come visit! www.nineringcircus.com
Thanks again, all my instasistas!
 .
{Ohhhhh....a new blog to investigate!! Sweet!}
THANKS ASHLEY!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!


...and Next on the insta-sista line up IS.....da da da da
.
STEPHANIE!!
 .
Hey there Stef!


What's your instagram name?
@stef_littlefield

Instagram
.
What is your favorite treat? 
Well my motto is: I really, really like running…because I REALLY REALLY like desserts!! So, I guess I don’t really have a favorite. Mmmm…if it’s a treat, I love it! Especially if it’s dipped in chocolate!!! 
.
What is your favorite color? 
Blue…All shades! 
.
Tell us one of your unique talents? 
 My unique talent is my ability to talk to strangers… I strike up a conversation with anyone…why not? They are all just friends I haven’t met! Also, I will let you in on a little secret, I can tap dance AND twirl the baton (at the same time!!)… I used to rock the elementary school talent show ( I had a sequins costume & everything)!! LOL!!!
. {Oh Stefanie, we just might need a picture of this!!!}
.
What is your favorite quote? 
I LOVE quotes!! I have them all around my house (like a museum, LOL!!)…Two of my favorites are:
.
 “ Life is to be enjoyed, not endured”
and
 “Find Joy in the journey”. 
.
You most likely will find me smiling…I am a very happy person….BUT it’s not because my life is perfect, but because I CHOOSE JOY !!! I figure life is going to happen anyway…there are going to be bumps in the road (we can’t change that, it happens to all of us) but we CAN change how we react to those things. We were put here on earth to learn…grow….and change, for the better! I feel each day we have on earth is gift from God and so I try to find joy in all I do!!! 

.
Tell us one person that inspires you and why?   
ooh…wow,  I can only choose one person? Oooh…this is hard because so many people inspire me…but I would say Thomas S. Monson because of his great example of devoted love & kindness and Marjorie Pay Hinckley because of her positive attitude, I love her quote, “ The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh, crying gives me a headache.”  Ooops! I chose two again! Silly me!!!  Laughter really is the best medicine!! Adding a little humor to any situation, adds spice to life!! Live well…love much…Laugh Often!! 
Also, I greatly admire above all, (and that I must mention) is my Eternal Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ. The love that God has for ALL His children inspires me to do the same. Jesus Christ set the perfect example for me to follow. My life is led by Christ and I strive to become like Him. They inspire me on a daily basis…hour by hour…minute by minute…I live my life for them!
Another HUGE part of who I am is my precious family that I have been given here on earth. My husband is my best friend of almost 30 years!! And together we have raised 2 precious children, who are my everything!! There has been a lot of blood, sweat & tears getting to this point…and we still don’t have it all together, but together we have it all!! And it is ALL worth it!! Being a wife and mother are my delight in life! They bring me so much joy & happiness and my favorite thing to do is hang out with all of them!!! It’s also a very cool coincidence that I get to spend all of eternity with them! So blessed!!!
   

 
I send LOVE to all my insta-sistas out there!! I can’t tell you how much sunshine you bring into my soul just by simply being who you are! You uplift & inspire me! I learn so much from each of you. Each of you have your own unique story, and by sharing, we all strengthen one another & become better!!! Keep shining!!! xoxo

Isn't she so positive and full of LIGHT!!???  We wanna eat her up - NOM NOM NOM!!






 


We hope you are finding the bonds of sisterhood being strengthened by these spotlights!  WE ARE!  It's been so great to get to know both Ashley and Stephanie a little better --- Reach out to them!!  Say Hello!!

I wonder who will be next?

Your Sister Circle Sissies are on the look out!!!  
LOVE YOU!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment