.

.

.

.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Moments of Grace....

BYU Women's Conference was amazing!!!!
 HOLY COW!! We all learned so MUCH! 
We each felt so fed by the spirit.
Angels are definitely among us!
 It was an amazing 3 days. We are so grateful for the experience.

In a vast sea of women....can you just feel the strength and
power that comes from women with righteous desires to Follow our Savior Jesus Christ!!




Here are some of the highlights!
(if you're on a smart phone these videos will work shortly.. technical difficulties... lol)
Operation Sissy Pick Up!!! (Don't worry ...we had a suburban at the final pick up just for the luggage)


We get so flippin excited when we are able
to attend WOMEN'S CONFERENCE and BE TOGETHER!!!!
We probably need to get out more?? HA!



We felt the LOVE right from the start!

We got to our hotel room and we were excited about the size of the room! Trying to get 5 girls ready can be a challenge! We are PRO'S from a childhood of sharing one bathroom!!
SCOOOOOT OVER SISTA!!! WE DID GREAT!


We have a tradition to bring a gift for each sister.
This year we decided NOT to do this tradition because we were all so busy... but lookie what happened! We all ended up getting treasures for each other! We couldn't help it!!
GIFTS!!!!!
We loved it all!
It was fun to have matching bags!
#1 sissy was so sweet to get these for us and have our names put on them.

As we knew that Women's Conference was approaching, we desired insights and revelation. We each had been praying and asking for understanding of our purpose or direction. Not only individually, and for our families but as Your Sister Circle.

This blog was started because we felt Him prompting us to do so.
And since it started from our Heavenly Father, we also knew that HE needed to be the One who would and could direct its path.
"No good thing will He withhold from them who walk uprightly."
Is this the Your Sister Circle path???? 


How about this? EEEKS! 

HOLY BATMAN SOMEONE DRAG HER TO THE PATH!!!


How can we sift through the trials and stains of life if we don't come to know and understand our Savior? How can we find our path?
Sometimes I don't think we grasp His love for us.
HE will never leave our sides... He is the one in our heart and mind telling us that "WE CAN DO THIS!!!" "Keep your chin up!" "All things are going according to the plan."
"No need to fear," "I am with thee."




I STAND ALL AMAZED at the LOVE JESUS OFFERS ME! (totally sang that in my mind)



Here are a few tidbits of what we all gathered from conference.

First... don't let your sisters taste your jamba juice from your own straw.... apparently it does gross out other ladies.:)

Deep Insight.....??? You're welcome...HAHAHA!!


 Love this quote!
I think this sums up Women's Conference!
The POSSIBILITIES for GROWTH as we lift,help and aid others! Isn't that how God our Father grows? Interesting huh.... same laws He is governed by... we are too.
"IF YOU want to give light to others, you have to GLOW yourself"
We took notes upon notes....had few AH-HA! moments...some tears....and a whole lotta fun!

Now..... we DO have a tendency to get into some shenanigans..... Kristi usually being the ring leader.
She did this.....at 2am since she couldn't sleep...she thinks she's pretty funny. 

and we did this.....when she napped later that day....



Meeting other sissies!!!


Just being us.....sorry people around us...we can't help it....




Such a fantastic experience filled with love and learning. We will go again and again....and challenge any who have not gone....to GO!! COME AND GO WITH US!!

SO we all had a little piece in the compiling of this post.....this little paragraph is Sister #3 (HI!!!)....and I have to say something.... I GOTTA!!
I have tried SO MANY ways to be happy....to find happiness....to fix my heart....to heal my hurt....and most of them didn't involve Christ....I am telling all of you now... I very recently gave over my broken heart to my Savior....like I surrendered it... my tired, broken, humble heart....and He TOOK IT....and never before in my WHOLE life....have I felt as powerful... as happy... and as complete as I do at this moment. I can do ANYTHING....I love MYSELF....I am WORTH IT....and it is because of HIM. I have to give Him the credit...in public...and on this blog. I'm usually not one to scream stuff like this from the rooftops....but I'M FREAKING YELLING IT. Because I want everyone out there who is feeling like I felt...to know it doesn't have to be that way. You can choose for it to be different....better... He knows me... and He loves me. I trust Him. I will be obedient to His will....and I will be blessed because He promised me that...He promised all of us that. 
Annie sent me this picture recently and she said it reminded her of me....I cried when I saw it...I love it...


I love my broken heart...I am thankful for my broken heart.....I will always keep my BROKEN HEART...so I will remember where I was...and where I am now.
Love you sisters....please always always ALWAYS feel free to contact us...and talk to us...and share with us!! We DO NOT JUDGE YOU.....that is NOT OUR PURPOSE! And honestly between the five of us we have probably been thru it ourselves or known someone who has. We would love hear from you and help if we can....cuz thats what sisters do!!

SISTERS NEED SISTERS!! 
BOOM!
Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment