.

.

.

.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

A BIG SHOUT OUT!


Your Sister Circle
{along with KDesigns }

We had the privilege of designing a 
Business Logo
for SALLY LUNDGREEN 

We are excited to give a SHOUT OUT for her!!!
I asked her to share in her own words a little about herself, her family and her business.

A few years ago (less than 4...does that make it "a few?") 

I found a little cabinet at the DI. My sweet husband (who's HOT, by the way) bought it for me and I started painting it. 
Not knowing what I was doing, I just played around with different techniques. 
I guess I got hooked....both on painting and on the DI. 
I started buying little pieces and painting them. 

Soon, however, I ran out of places to put them and decided to have a furniture sale.
 I sold almost everything and oddly enough, I didn't get bored making things.

 Shortly after that, we converted a room in our basement into my craft room and off I went.


I was recently asked to showcase some of my things at a
 GORGEOUS full-service salon in Farr West called Vivid Hair Company.
{1812 N. 2000 W. Farr West, UT, USA}

 Since then I have been getting so many requests for pieces, that I can't keep up. 
I figured it was time to make that BIG leap of faith and turn this in to a business. 

Though I work full time, outside the home, I spend time every day making something.
 I love the quote by President Uchtdorf, you all know the one:

"The desire to create is one of the 
deepest yearnings of the human soul.  
No matter our talents, education, backgrounds or abilities,
  we each have an inherent wish 
to create something that did not exist before. 
 Everyone can create.  
You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty.  
You might say, I am not the creative type.  
 If that is how you feel, think again.  
Creation is your opportunity in this life….. Start small.  Creativity does not require a brush, a pen, or the keys of a piano.  
Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you.  
You will make the World a better place.  

Improve, beautify, extend, 
smile, cultivate, develop, create."


 A picture of my family right after we were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple!
 I married my best friend, Doug, almost 17 years ago.
 We have 3 girls and....gasp....I have a 3 year-old granddaughter. We were sealed for time and eternity on August 10th, 2013...incredible memories, amazing journey). 




WE ARE THRILLED FOR SALLY  and her AMAZING JOURNEY!!!
Feel free to contact Sally!! 
Email: withatouchofvintage@aol.com 
or her INSTAGRAM account
@with_a_touch_of_vintage

Good Luck Sally!
We had such a great time working on your project!

Thank you to KDesigns!!
You can contact KDesigns through her upcoming Etsy store:
KDesginsandCo.
or email her
kdesigns.co@gmail.com



XOXOXO
HUGS TIMES 5!!!
Love  you ALL!!

Lets all go CREATE!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lets Create Ourselves!




No comments:

Post a Comment