.

.

.

.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Co-Parenting with Christ......


Just wanted to share a little nugget learned this past week as a Mother.
Sissy #5 here!
Its Obviously , us mothers learn daily, Hourly even....... are thankful our children forgive us and that we have "Tomorrows" to try again.
Every child is different and requires a different angle of teaching.
IN the end..........sometimes we feel we fail.
 Exhausted, and don't know what to do next.




I found this......
"A sacred TRUST??"
WHAAAA?
Really?
{I looooove you Sheri Dew}
.
Well, ok then!
My Oldest teen  teaches me everyday.
Its a DAILY battle to fight off Satan to NOT influence me as a mother. To make me feel like I have failed.
I see choices made and the journey ahead similar to mine in the past, where the road leads to hurt, turmoil for not only herself but for those who love her.
It happened to me.........I see it CLEAR as day. 
 So I worry and I hurt.
What I have LEARNED is this:

He has sacred trust in ME.
I'm paranoid to NOT disappoint him in my choices as a mother.
I feel completely SAFETY when I make decisions to not make the GOOD ONE, but make the BEST OR BETTER one.
 Think about that.............{really think}
Also----THE RELATIONSHIP with my daughter is FAR more important in the end.
Savor. The. Relationship.
At. All. Cost.
Stand in my power and take control of anger.
Unconditional love. Completely!!!!
#cuzbeatingyourchildrenisfrownedupon  :)
I do NOT have to be ok with her decisions, I do NOT have to support them either, but I can talk sweetly and kindly to her and THAT teaches more in itself.
And to ALLOW agency to teach and be present.
GOD allows agency.......so I should too!



God is aware.
All I have control over is..................me.
Am I being Righteous?
Do all I can do.....on my end, and I know HF has my back.
I know He smiles at me.
.
CO-parenting with Christ---------is FAR better then doing it alone.

The
End.
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment