.

.

.

.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Our Favorite Things!!

This is a sister sharing post.....
Sharing things that sisters share!!

You know when you just LOVE SOMETHING that you use everyday... and you LOVE YOUR SISTERS...so you tell them about it!!

Well....this is that kind of a post....
We wanted to share a couple of our favorite things with all of our SISSIES!!

SISTER #1's FAV's
CURLS ROCK....makes my curls ROCK! I'm not a curly crunchy hair girl and this product allows for free flow and holds the curl. I store at least 10 bottles in my bathroom.....  (she's not kidding)
I LOVE my Garmin GPS! It tracks my mileage and pace for me while I run so that I can focus on which body part hurts at that particular time and not counting street blocks. HA! It's FREEDOM!

SISTER #2's FAV's
My brushes help me create my inner most feelings and thoughts...it just comes out and I LOVE IT!! (She really is so talented!!!)

 Deva Curl has given me freedom to embrace my curly hair! This product is amazing and if you have natural curly hair ...its a MUST for the no frizzies!! (all 5 of us have natural curl in our hair.....its a blessing and a curse!!!)

SISTER #3's FAV's
I love EOS lip balm! No like I mean it... I have every flavor but my fav's are...sweet mint and tangerine...oh and probably lemon too...ha!
These are my favorite treats....I love dark chocolate like nobody's business...and add a little sea salt?? 
SHUT YOUR MOUTH its so glorious....
If you haven't tried this Noosa Yoghurt (i giggle every time i read this cuz i have to say it Yog-HURT) you have to find it...I buy it at Smith's...its ridiculous.

SISTER #4's FAV's
I LOVE Bath & Body because I just love girly smells! And I like all the variety of flavors!! 

 I love the Ped Egg because I love to make my feet pretty without having to get a pedicure every 2 weeks! (she really does have adorable feet!!)

SISTER #5's FAV's
LOVE BUBBA MUGS! My ice DOESN'T melt!! My drink of choice right now is--- citrus Zipfizz!
(but no seriously....we are Zipfizz fans!! Shoutout to Tif and Krista!!)


If the kids can't find me.....I'm usually here. Soaking in a hot bath with music... it refuels me!!


Last but not least....
Our truly favorite thing is our family.... There is nothing more important to us.

Starting today is our yearly Cuzin's Kamp....we are ALL off to a cabin in Idaho for a week. We LIVE for this week every year....
We will be technology free.... so we will actually be quiet for a week or so...(us? quiet? not really..lol) But DON'T YOU WORRY...you will hear ALL ABOUT IT when we get back!!
Here's some pics of where we will be and what we will be doing....its real... Hahaha!











See ya next week!!....In the mean while....please feel free to share some of your favorite things with us because 
THAT'S WHAT SISTERS DO!!

HOLY COW WE LOVE YOU!!!
HUGS TIMES FIVE....

No comments:

Post a Comment