.

.

.

.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Mama Challenge!

It's a new month and you know what that means!! 
New Theme!!!!
So it's May and it seemed fitting to do "Motherhood" as the theme.


For this weeks challenge we would like a memory of your sweet mother.
Use #yoursistercircle on Instagram
Instagram
and post something you remember
or just love about her.
 Or you can just leavea comment or email us.
Maybe a picture or two......or 10.



Here's our beautiful mother Dixie


We always had matching dresses. Not sure what happened to Annie.
I guess she started refusing at a young age.  ...and why no smiles? wha?  


Hot MAMA!


Wedding DAY!


We love her like nobody's business!!!!!
Why wouldn't we. She's the only one we have. 
Here's our memories.....in birth order of course...
Keri:
Some of my favorite memories of Mom is coming home from school
and finding notes of love and encouragement
all foofed up on my bed. 
Also when she and I designed and made my Senior Prom dress.
I had the hottest and the most modest dress on the dance floor!  
Kim:
I have many memories of Mom. Driving to Ogden to go shopping and 
Listening to Neil Diamond or the Carpenters. I remember feeling safe and loved in the car. 
I also remember a time the she let me invite friends over to have a late night in the 
camper in the garage and she bought cream cheese 
and triscuits for them. She was super duper supportive when I ran
For Peach Queen. She was on the phone finding dresses
shoes and a coach. She was my cheerleader. She taught us how to crochet,
paint and sew. 
Kristi:
One of my favorite memories of Mom was when she tried to learn how to ride the 
Moped.....she only tried once...lol. 
Not being able to stop, she went up over the curb and right into the neighbors bushes. 
After we knew she was ok, I laughed until I had tears. 
She was willing to try something at least once... and that always stuck with me.
She left the moped in the bushes and walked home. 
I also love my moms love for my children.....she is hands down the 
best Grandma I've ever seen. I'm grateful my children get to
have her in their lives. 
Amie:
My Mother is very giving. She always has small and simple things to 
make you feel important and loved. Things that let you
know she's been thinking of you. 
She makes THE cutest little gifts and trinkets that I know we
all keep in remembrance of her. 
Her prayers are very long because I know she prays for each of us individually. 
We feel those prayers. We love her! 
Annie:
Mom always showed she loved me through service and small details. 
Loved notes on my bed, girl shopping days, things on our plates at dinner, cleaning 
our room, new outfits, sewing for us. I remember her 
teaching me how to cross stitch.....I loved sitting next to her and we would
both stitch together. She bought me my own little bag, scissors, thread and hoop. 
I felt so important!
I felt dumb in school because I struggled...she always rewarded 
me with small prizes when I would accomplish the smallest things.
"All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my mother"
We love you MOM!!!!
HI Dad!
So we want you all to play along. We would love to meet your mom through 
pictures and sweet words. 
Your mother is special because she is part of you.
 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment