.

.

.

.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

No more excuses....START TODAY!!

Oh Sisters....Oh sisters.....
As I have reflected on my last week 
{WONDERFUL stressful week, sister number 5 here and we are FINALLY in our HOUSE}
I have found myself excuse after excuse, WHEN I get organized I will.....
WHEN I get this room unpacked I will......
As soon as I.......
After we.......
Yada Yada Yada!
.
Its been a month of not reading my daily scriptures.
Inconstant prayers......they kinda just fly around here and there.
And my temple attendance out of WACK!
.
.
I felt so in control when my spirituality is on the MONEY!
I was talking to sister #3 {Hi Kristi} last night and she said Satan has been working on her like crazy.
She said she ALWAYS knows when she is on the right track, Satan likes to remind her.....thanks Satan. Props to you, you help us KNOW we are on the right track!
When you do GOOD......it freaks Satan out,{he gets all crazy and stuff, I wonder if his arms flail around ?} he will do what he can to try and ruin AND destroy GOOD!
Her WORDS spoke right to my heart....my throat swelled up and tears flooded my eyes cuz she spoke TRUTH!
.
She said no more excuses......the day to start is TODAY!
Christ forgives 90 million times.....and he would say the same thing.
"The best time to start is now"
If we mess up-------he would say again, "its ok, just start over.... start now"
Look at your life----in ALL the areas.....?
No more excuses.....start NOW!  its ok!  Just start......
.
.
Family prayers are started back up.
Scripture study is up and going!
I made Temple arrangements......
I know we have protection by doing these things.
They are promised to US!
I am living proof that his perfect plan for us is real..........
.
.
STARTING today!
DONE!
WA-LA!
WHOOHOO!
.
.
A quick Thursday message........the end!
xoxo!


2 comments:

  1. I found you on Instagram & love not only your style, but your commaderie as sisters. This post was one I just picked outta' the blue. I'm good with my scriptures, prayers, but realized last Sunday I needed my Temple Reccommend renewed. I substituted on the spot the two oldest casses in Primary. I drove home and napped. I was so tired, I forgot to renew and even end my fast. I slept all the rest of the day. Thank you for the reminder and I really needed that glorious promise. Thank you! Warm wishes, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. I've been so busy lately with shoots and editing, that I hardly have time to sleep...let alone the things you mentioned! Thank you for the reminder to get my priorities straight. My life was seriously and obviously blessed when I was trying my best to read scriptures, pray, and teach my children by example. I was mind blowing the obvious hand of the Lord in my Life. Why do we let that slip away from us? It's crazy.
    I had to write my testimony down as part of a lesson in Relief Society. After church I stuck that 3x5 card in my wallet. I love that when I open my wallet I see my own testimony as a visual reminder of what I believe and know to be true. We all need perfectly placed reminders, and today...I mean NIGHT..(its 1:00 am) that was YOU. Love you Annie, Jeri.

    ReplyDelete