.

.

.

.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Fabulous Friday Sister Highlights!

Holy EXCITING!!!
Hold on to your Poka-Dot-Tankini's Sisters!!!!
{modesty is the best policy}

-It's FABULOUS Friday-
SISTER HIGHLIGHT Day!

Meet SARA!!!
.
Hello Sara!
.

{those glasses!!!  Caaaaute!}



What is your full name?
 Sara Chere Whetten

What is your instagram user name?
       @smplsara
Where do you live?
I currently reside in Fort Drum, New York  
We are a military family of 5 we have called California, South Carolina, Germany, Kansas, and now New York home. We always make the best of where we live.

What is your favorite treat?

          When I indulge......  

              Chocolate + Coconut Cream + Cheesecake = #LIFECHANGING  
What is your favorite color? 
My fav color right this moment is Teal

{she used the half word fav -- right on sista!} 
Tell us one of your unique talents?
A current project I just finished
Chevron Bench  


 My Fav Quote
Love is like the POLAR STAR. 
In a changing world, it is a constant. 
It is something that, when sincere, never moves. 
It is the very essence of the teachings of CHRIST. 
-Standing for Something
-By Gordon B Hinckley 
BEST BOOK EVER
Tell us one person that inspires you and why?
 Meet Wendy, ONE of my many inspirations! 
  

Wendy, is not only a great friend she is a great person. I met Wendy in 2010 when we moved to Manhattan, Kansas. Wendy was more than gracious to my family as we got settled into our new home. Wendy always encourages me to do what seems to be HARD at the time, but always the right path. She is very grounded in her faith and an amazing wife and mother. I look to her whenever I have a hard question to answer or to just be inspired to live better. Wendy is a true disciple of Christ, she never wavers, she is constant.  I love her like a sister and could not imagine my life without her. 

Tell us more about you?
I am spontaneous, funny, and get excited easily. When I get 
excited about something I either say;
I’m GOING 
TO PEE
My PANTS 

{are you sure your not sister #5's relative?}
 
 or 
        
 I like to talk in accent whenever I can, which is often. The accent seems to be whatever I am in the mood for that day. I dabble in many crafts and hobbies I especially love DIY projects. I am a sucker for saving money. I love my kids, so much in fact I had them home with me last year and schooled them on my very own.(I know what you’re thinking) It was the best experience I have ever had. 
I am convert to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and have been a member 14 years. It has definitely been a growing process for me that has greatly enriched my life and those around me. I am a first generation member in my family, and that comes with its own blessings. I strive to live a Christ-centered life always. I have learned that we cannot choose for the ones we love, we can only love them and hope eventually they will learn. This is hard for me, I am a fixer, I want people to be happy. I don’t like to see them go through trials. But with that said it’s important we all make mistakes, that we all choose for ourselves because it’s our choices that define us and make us into who we were meant to become. 
{beautifully said TRUTH!}
Okay enough about me- - - I just want to say to my favorite sisters. I LOVE YOU, I Love your blog and your Instagram. I feel less alone and know there is women in the world just like me. Making a difference in such tribulation and dark times. Thank you for asking me to be apart of your wonderful family. 
xoxox
Sara Whetten

Thanks Sara for sharing a little about you with us! 
YOU....ARE....ADORABLE!
WE LOVE YOU! 



SAY HELLO TO RHONNA!

Could she be any cuter?  We don't think so.....



What is your full name?
Rhonna Mask Farrer

What is your instagram user name?
@rhonnafarrer

Where do you live?
Orem, Utah

What is your favorite treat?
Oh mercy.....I have too many.  I love chocolate, Ice cream & pink grapefruit anything!

What is your favorite color?
..again, I have too many!  It totally depends on the mood I'm in!
Lately I've been drawn to CORAL.

Tell us one of your unique talents?
hum..unique?  I can turn my eyelids inside out?  
My Mom used to freak out when I did it!

{Now this we gotta see!!}

What is your favorite quote?
I have so many, but the one that is resonating in my soul lately is from Bonnie L. Oscarson,

"The fact of the matter is, we really and truly need each other.  
Women naturally seek friendship, support, and companionship.  
We have so much to learn from one another, 
and we often let self-imposed barriers keep us
 from enjoying association which could be among  
the greatest blessings in our lives."
 
{insert ugly cry here}

Tell us one person that inspires you and why?
Just one? How about one union; My Mom & Dad. My Mom's one of THE most amazing people I know. She knows who she is & has taught me that from birth. She sparkles...not just her bling she loves to wear, but her eyes; her heart; her soul...she just LIGHTS up! She is always positive, always faithful & always loving. She's my hero...& my Dad's right there with her! My Dad is the strong, silent type. He's always led our family, side by side with my mom, with faith, service & a shining example of how to love God & love one another. He's my hero!

.
.
 A little psssst... about Rhonna.... We wanted to give a special shout out to her because she has truly truly TRULY inspired Your Sister Circle.... but no really...lol TRULY.
.
First of all... she is the most genuine person you could ever meet. Her face just radiates light and love and she's SO REAL!! SO REALLY REAL!! 
For the one person that doesn't know.... haha...She is the mastermind behind the Rhonna Designs app.  It's Brilliant!   An instagrammers dream app.  You don't have to be an instagrammer to use it either!  It has so many real life applications and the creativity that can flow from your brain is endless! If you don't have it....
GET    .      IT     .     NOW!!
You won't be disappointed......it brings out the good in YOU!!
{did you get it yet?.....how about now?}
.
.

.
.

Thank You Rhonna... for contributing to the GOOD in this world
You truly do LIFT and INSPIRE others!!!

Happy Sister Highlight Day EVERYONE!!
WE LOVE YOU!
#hugstimesfive

1 comment:

  1. Thank you guys so MUCH for the opportunity <3 you guys.

    ReplyDelete