.

.

.

.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

SISSY HIGHLIGHTS!!!

WE FREAKIN' LOVE FRIDAYS!!!


HERE WE GO AGAIN!!
WHOOOO-HOOOOO!!!

SAY HELLO TO
Jessa!!!
{HELLO BEAUTIFUL!!}

What is your full name?
Jessica Fowler

What is your Instagram user name? 
@shewillshine

Where do you live? 
Minnesota - Land of 10,000 Lakes

What is your favorite treat? 
Red Velvet cupcakes with fudge frosting & popcorn 
{DITTO!!!}

What is your favorite color? 
Hmmm...can creative types even have a favorite color? Isn't that like turning your back on all the other colors? {HAHAHA} For real, antique turquoise - My mother wore turquoise jewelry through my entire childhood and I have visions of it wrapped around her fingers and dangling from her neck sealed into my memories. 

Tell us one of your unique talents?
Ummm... I'm really bendy. And I'm a handmade artist so I'm great at making huge messes. 


What is your favorite quote?
Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. 
(I've seen this phrased many ways, same sentiment) 

Tell us one person that inspires you and why?
I have been inspired by many. Lately, I am inspired by those who dare to reveal, live authentically and not feel the need to apologize for it. This includes so many wonderful women I've crossed paths with over the past few years, and the best part...they are all incredibly different. 

Please feel free to tell us anything you feel like sharing!  And please give us any feedback or ideas you have for our circle!!
The idea of bringing women TOGETHER to celebrate our individuality through oneness is powerful! 
Cheers...

ISN'T SHE JUST LIKE YOUR BEST FRIEND NOW??!!!!!
SO DARLING....
THANKS JESSA FOR SHARING WITH US!!
WE LOVE YOU!!


AND NEXT!!!

MEET THE LOVELY
STACI!!!
{WOWSERS!}

What is your full name?
Staci Potter

What is your Instagram user name?
@thepottersplace

Where do you live?
South Weber UT

What is your favorite treat?
Ice Cream - Cookies and Cream  I am kindof an ice cream snob.  I wont eat cheap ice cream.  If it has any frost on it I wont touch it! {We must keep high standards! HA!}

What is your favorite color?
Pink, pink, pink!

Tell us one of your unique talents? 
Unique talents???  Well I like to take someone's trash and turn it into my treasure.  Is that a talent??? {YES! times a thousand}  I do hair part time.  I have the best job EVER.  I get paid to talk with my friends.

What is your favorite quote?
Try a little harder to be a little better - Pres Hinckley

Tell us one person that inspires you and why?
This is super hard because I am inspired by many.  There is so much good in the world that I learn for others.  I have wonderful spouse who supports me and my crazy ideas, he makes me laugh every day!  My girls who make me try and be a better person.  Parents who love and care for me, sisters who help and are there for me, and friends who make me laugh.  I truly love people and learn so much from their example.  Sorry that wasn't one person!!!


Please feel free to tell us anything you feel like sharing! 
We have two beautiful girls thanks to the blessing of adoption.  We are very open about where they came from and how blessed we are because of it.
We are active members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  We try hard to live it everyday.
We are huge U of U football fans.
We love Disneyland.  Yep we are that family who goes almost every year, and we wear our Disney themed clothes.  
I enjoy exercising.  Running, and biking are my favorite.  I love to eat-that is why I HAVE to exercise!
I have a shopping cart in my craft room.  It is my favorite object in our home - it makes me smile.
I love my family, shopping, social media, sleeping, ice cream, my friends, crating, going on vacation, yard sales,decorating, polka dots, summer time, and just hanging out.

A-DOR-A-BLE!!
OH HOW WE LOVE MISS STACI!!
THANK YOU FOR SHARING WITH US!!

As always...feel free to follow these sweet sissies on Instagram and if you would like their emails...please contact us!!!!


Can't wait until next week!
HUGS TIMES FIVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment