.

.

.

.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

STORIES OF FAITH.....

We decided as sisters that we LOVED the idea of having some other sisters from our circle share their stories of faith....
SO for as long as the stories continue to be emailed and shared with us....we will be posting them on Mondays. 
AWESOME RIGHT!!!????

We are grateful for the sisters who have shared their stories... and for anyone who is thinking about it..PLEASE DO IT....Do it right now!!! 
Its all about uplifting and sharing our light with each other..... even if you don't think its worth sharing... SHARE!!
You can be anonymous...just let us know when you email us..that you don't want your name/email/instagram name added and we won't!!

So here we go!!!




"Everyone has loss in their lives! Sometimes it seems some of us have more than others. But I am a true believer that loss is there to teach us we can do hard things! Heavenly Father has a plan! Three years ago a dear friend of mine lost her son to a rare form of cancer. He was one of my daughters best friends. Three months later we lost my brother to a tragic motorcycle accident. As our family struggled to find the purpose in the loss of these loved ones, we also found comfort knowing we would see them again! My oldest daughter lost one of her dear friends this past May, yet again not knowing all of the answers, but having the faith to trust in Heavenly fathers plan we have made it through these tragedies stronger in our faith! It became Very clear to me a few days ago when my sweet 12 year old daughter was crying over a beloved pet that she knew was having a health issue. She told me "Mom, I don't want her to die, but I know she is going to." I left the room for a moment and I then heard her get on her knees and start praying loud and hard. I thought for sure I was going to hear her plead with Heavenly Father to save her pet, but through her faith in our Heavenly Fathers plan, she prayed for Heavenly Father to please take her pet quickly to ease her suffering! I was amazed at this! Of all the things to have learned in this life, loss is a hard one to deal with. May we all have the Faith in our heavenly fathers plan and except what we cannot see or even understand! 
Ether12:6  And now I Moroni would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith."
     
Your friend,
Holly Lucas  @hollylolly6


Thank you to Holly Lucas for the first 
YOUR SISTER CIRCLE
STORY OF FAITH!!
#hugstimesfive
#plusholly haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment