.

.

.

.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

New Temple.....


I feel so blessed to be so close to a new LDS Temple.
So amazing to see the volunteers there helping with the Open house, and all the people and parked cars.
WE are so blessed.
A safe place.......a peaceful place, a place to remember who we ARE!
Its breath taking-----  :)
Very excited for it to become my routine to go there alone, or with my Sissies!
.
.
.
Just wanted to share our day with you....:)





Those of you who know me.........KNOW how happy this picture makes me!!!!
XOXOXO!


Keri----Where is your family PIC?  :(


Our little FHE Charlee did this week-----
We had to copy her drawing of us holding Jesus's hand.
Children are so simple minded.........I loved her lesson.
I wanna think more like her.
.
.
.
xoxoxo---- #5


No comments:

Post a Comment