.

.

.

.

Friday, October 17, 2014

SISTER HIGHLIGHTS!!!!

Its another GLORIOUS Friday!!

We love SISTER HIGHLIGHTS!!
and you guys are gonne LOVE LOVE LOVE these women today!!
First up....
Say Hello to the Gorgeous
Si!!

What is your full name?
Sayuri Foster

What is your Instagram user name?
@aBountifulKitchen

Where do you live?
Bountiful, actually North Salt Lake now!

What is your favorite treat?
anything baked and sweet! And chocolate, yes. Chocolate is a good thing. 


Heels or Nikes?
nikes


Tell us 5 things that are in your purse right now! 

bag of gum-various flavors,  6 or 7 lipsticks although I usually just use my Burts Bees light pink lip shimmer, Fuchsia Hobo wallet, sanitizing wipes (I'm a germaphobe), sunglasses- can't leave home without them. 

Tell us one of your unique talents?
I love to cook. Love to taste a recipe in a restaurant and then go home and duplicate it. 

What is your favorite quote?
Everything happens for a reason, there are no mistakes. 

Tell us one person that inspires you and why?
My friend Melinda. She always looks for the good in any situation or person and she's always up for lunch, movie, or just a walk. We've been walking together for about 10 years now, a few times a week. 





Please feel free to tell us anything you feel like sharing! 

I'm a mom to four kids that range in age from 18-30.  One son in law, and one sweet grandbaby! They are our life! We are a baseball family and have traveled all over watching our sons play. We love the UTES! We are avid football and basketball fans, have season tickets to both. I love to travel, especially to Europe. I was born in Japan and lived there until I was five, but think I was probably suppose to be assigned to be in an Italian family before I cam to the earth :) I love Italian food and culture.  I'm planning a road trip across the USA soon  I want to drive coast to coast), and a trip to India with Rising Star Outreach, an amazing organization who works with people that have been afflicted with leprosy.  Love road trips. I love a good beach vaca, the most beautiful beaches I have visited are in Aruba and Mexico. 
I love to cook and bake. Creating in the kitchen brings me joy. My hope is to inspire people to get into the kitchen and cook and create memories with their families! Most good memories are associated with good food :)
{um...FACT!!!}

Si is also the author of a blog
BE SURE TO GO THERE...
you will want to stalk her like we do!! :)

Thank you Si for sharing yourself with us!!
WE LOVE YOU!!
AND....
Next...
THE FABULOUS
HOLLY!!!


What is your full name?
Holly Pitcher

What is your Instagram name?
@treasuredbyholly or @bubbleframeapp

Where do you live? 
St. George Ut

What is your favorite treat?
Cookie Dough

Heels or Nikes?
Nikes!!!

Tell us 5 things that are in your purse right now?
I don't carry a purse :P but in my wallet I have money, business cards, loads of receipts (I keep every one for way to long...don't know why), gum and chapstick

Tell us one of your unique talents-
Instead of being able to wiggle my ears, I can wiggle my scalp, lol
{I think we need video proof of this...haha!!}

What is your favorite quote? 
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others -Marianne Williamson

Tell us one person who inspires you and why? 
One person that inspires me would be my husband, Devin Pitcher. He is the epitome of "never give up"! He has worked hard to achieve his dream of working for himself, doing something he loves. It is not something that happened over night, but something that took many years to accomplish. His determination fuels mine and I couldn't imagine where I would be without him!!!

Tell us anything you wanna share!!

My Crochet business: When my grandmother taught me to crochet it was something that she and I could do together. I could never really master anything, but I would sit and watch her while she worked. Fast forward 30 years and it has pretty much become a part of me. When I started creating pieces for my family more and more people started asking for me to make them something. I wanted a way to make some extra money and it all snowballed from there into a thriving business. From creating a pattern to crocheting it into something amazing, this journey has been inspiring. I infuse my heart and soul into each piece I create and can't believe I get to do this everyday!



Bubbleframe: Bubbleframe was one of the apps that really got our little business of app development rolling. It is a unique framing app that let's you be in charge of creating your own layout using fun patterns, curving or straight text and as many frames as you would like. If you ever use Bubbleframe be sure and tag it #bubbleframe or #bubbleframeapp. I love to highlight users on Bubbleframe's instagram account.

 Thank you for this!! Love you all!!

OH....Isn't she just great!!??
Seriously ladies... the bubbleframe app is so fun to use!
Thank you Holly for sharing with us!
We LOVE YOU!

XOXO
#hugstimesfive

No comments:

Post a Comment