.

.

.

.

Monday, October 20, 2014

At the Blog Hop

Sister #1 HERE!!

When I have some free time I like to do a little blog hopping.


I find joy in reading others successes,
home improvements, cooking tips, organizational ideas and recipes.

I love what my minds does when I see others creative side!  It inspires me.

So I thought I'd share of few of my favs.
{links are active so that you may visit their websites #yourwelcome}




My sisters and I recently spend some time with Si Foster at a bofm365 meet up a couple of weekends ago at the #heberhouse and she dazzled us with her cooking talents.  I'm anxiously awaiting for her to publish her ginger cookie recipe -- I couldn't stop with just one of those delicious babies!  Check her out.  She's got a great balance of healthy and sweets!


Jenn Jeez Place 
Secrets

http://jennjeez.blogspot.com/2014/10/secrets.html
 
Jenn is a recent insta-friend of mine that has shared with me her families struggle with depression and anxiety.  We clicked immediately as we've had similar experiences.  Jenn has given me permission to share her blog and KUDOS to her for having the courage to talk about such a topic! #thereispowerinvulnerability


All my sisters know that I'm pretty tight with my CASH.  I'm a saver and I love to be thrifty!  I came across this blog from Brooke Ulrich when we did the #iambraveandbeautiful campaign.  TOTAL DIY fun!  She has some really great Halloween treats and decorations too!   Love the variety.



Real Simple
The Container Store
http://www.realsimple.com/

http://www.containerstore.com/welcome.htm
  
Here are a couple of websites that I love to visit when I'm feeling in the organizing mood or just looking for an idea. 

I love organization.  Things in my life have a space.  I'm not a huge clutter fan.  I can't think straight!  For me -- a life with less clutter makes it easier to find inner peace, to focus and to keep attention on what is most important and meaningful in life.

Clutter creates distraction.  It can create stress.  However, after I have uncluttered "something" (the counter top paper collector basket, a closet, the tupperware or junk drawer, the Christmas decorations, or even just one bin in the storage area) there is usually a sense of feeling calmer and lighter, a bit more upbeat and being able to think more clearly.  ....and I can find things!  Sometimes I even find something that I forgot that I had...ha ha. #merrychristmasalloveragain.  I try to pick two or three projects a week to de-clutter.  Give it a go!


Now lastly for those that follow us on instagram or have been regular readers of our blog know that we have missionaries serving for the LDS church.  Four of them to be exact! 
1.2.3.4.
I'd love to share their blogs with all of you!
January will be a WONDERFUL month for our family as 2 will be returning home to us!
Honolulu Hawaii (home in January 2015)
Pennsylvania Pittsburgh (home in January 2015)

Ohio Cincinnati (she's been out for 9 months)


 Elder Shoemaker III 
Missouri Independence (he's been out for 2 months)




Sisters, What blogs and website do you love or find inspiration from?
Please share with us!
We'd LOVE to know!!!!!

Sissy #1 OUT!

#Hugstimesfive

1 comment:

  1. My nephew and Elder Watts are in the same mission. Hope they (Elder Hyer & Watts) cross paths some time. I follow the mission presidents wifes' blog and there were a few pictures of Elder Watts in there too. http://ppmmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete