.

.

.

.

Monday, October 27, 2014

I wanna love like God loves......

Autumn and I got a little Mother daughter weekend in Idaho falls, along with my two sisters Kim and Kristi and their daughters.
We really bonded.  I was prompted to go on this little trip three weeks ago, to go listen to my sister Kim speak at a "Christ centered energy healing" Conference.
I know we were suppose to be there.
I feel closer to Autumn, and I see her light SHINE!
.
.
On the way home we helped her write her talk for sacrament on Temples.
I believe it was inspired by the Bishop of our ward to ask her. SHE hasn't stopped beaming since she spoke.
I pray daily for my heart to be like "His" for my heart to LOVE deeper and to love wider and fully and to have LOVE like he has. 
Like our savior has....
Me and my girls have been on a hard road for about 4 years.
And I feel NOW is the time to love BIG....love HARD......and love like we have never loved. 
My life is settled, and its time.
I have noticed since praying for these things, I feel movement.
God wants us to feel JOY, to feel LOVE, to be happy and to feel his light.
SO WHY wouldn't he allow what I ask for? {if its his will of course and righteous..lol} 
Sometimes its all in the asking.......when we work hard and are aligned with Christ, he blesses us!
I have shared these feelings I have been feeling lately with my sisters, and with mike and my parents. It has been so exciting and very noticeable..........
I love Abbie more now then ever, I see her as God sees her.
I anxiously await the weekends for her to come down with her boyfriend so I can just be BY her and hug her and love on her.
She is such a doll and I want her to feel NOTHING but love from me.
Now that I am crying.....lol
on to Autumn.....when she moved in 5 months ago, it was rough for a while.
{like I slightly wanted to beat her...}
Getting use to old habits and rules and each other and her relationship with Mike.
NOW-------its smooth. Its lovely.....I'm committed to her as her mother.
Funny how when you pray so much for someone you come to deeply love them.
As our savior loves us.
He looks past our SINS.......and loves who we are. He knows who we are.
He looked past my sins, and saw my potential. So I should be doing the same!
:)
CO-parenting with Christ is the smartest thing I have ever DONE........haha!




My girls!
This has reminded me of a quote from my dad
  "If we are willing to do the work, anything can be done"
--Dave Walker



FHE.......
We wrote mishie letters tonight.......
I love seeing Charlee's handwriting to these 4 missionaries of ours.....
.
.
.
WHO can you pray for?
and what Missionary would love to hear from YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment