.

.

.

.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

R&R

Had the best time last weekend. Me and my husband went with friends
to Moab for a little Rest and Relaxation!!!


Moab is so beautiful.
It was my first time going there.
I was so excited.

We packed up the Razor and headed out for the lovely 5 hr. drive.
Chad has been before with my boys.
Riding the Razors all around the slickrock. 
There are many many MANY trails to go on. 
Here was the view from one of them. 
I think this one was called Moab Rim. 

Alot of the places we went were very safe, very relaxing,
but some not so safe. I was totally out of my comfort zone.
I might have walked a few places while Chad rode up them, and I was NOT ashamed.
I don't have anything to prove.
I'm glad I don't have a bladder problem like some I know, or I would have peed myself.

You can't see it so much in this picture, but I could see all the way down this little crevice. 
It was creepy.
This one was at Top of the World.


 This one was called Hell's Revenge.
The hill may not look steep but it sure felt like it was going up it.

This little gem was called Hell's gate.
There was no way in heck I was gonna up that. 
So here's my hubby going all alone. He did so good too. He didn't tip over. :)
As I was watching, some people from another group were asking me if he had good life insurance.....WHA?  How rude.

Then there's some who need assistance. See the yellow tow rope? All the guys 
there get such a rush helping out everyone.
I will admit it was pretty entertaining.

But guess what? 
I ended up going! (Thanks Brent!) I was as shocked as anyone else.
BUT...I wasn't as bad as I thought. 

Here we are eating at Pasta J's.
Oh it was so so good!

 We really did have a great time. I will go again. I just love spending 
couple time 
with my hubby. 
And I love spending time with great friends. 
And we do have some awesome friends!




2 comments:

  1. So I know this makes me a TOTAL STALKER, but I saw you in Moab! And you don't even know me! (But, in my defense, I do work with sissy #3!) My husband and I were in Moab for our anniversary. As we were leaving Kane Creek (we drove it backwards) and were headed to Moab Rim, I saw you in your little Razor! I turned to my husband and said, "That looked just like Kristi's sister, Amie!" And apparently it was. So now you know that you have fans recognizing you everywhere, whether you realize it or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so great!!! HA! We love that Amie is getting spotted all over the place....we tell her she can't hide from her fans forever!!! Thanks for the sweet comment.... and good luck working with that sassy #3!!

      Delete