.

.

.

.

Friday, October 10, 2014

SISSY HIGHLIGHTS!!!

YAY!! Its Friday again!!!
 Time to meet some SISTAS!!



First up....
Say HELLO to
BRENDA!
{TOO CUTE!}

What is your full name?
Brenda Masterson Ethington

What is your Instagram user name?
@Besugarma8

Where do you live?
Mesa, Arizona

What is your favorite treat?
Calli donuts

What is your favorite color?
Red and blue

Tell us one of your unique talents?
I love sports, I played softball, basketball and field hockey in college, now that I am older, I love to watch my grand kids play.
What is your favorite quote?
You light up my life.

Tell us one person that inspires you and why?
My Mother who passed away 34 years ago with diabetes, who said it's not what happens to you but what you do about it that matters. I have five brothers and one sister who passed away with cancer 3 years ago, she is my guardian angel now.

Tell us a little about you!
I have 8 children, 2 boys, 6 girls, my youngest plays baseball for the Red Sox minor league. I have 19 grand kids, and I have been married to my sweet husband for 40 years. I have my own home business of essential oils, and I teach classes on how to be healthy in your home. I love my life!!  I'm excited about your blog, and what joy you bring to others, thank you for asking me to be apart of it.  Love, Brenda
*****

THANK YOU SWEET BRENDA!!
You are adorable and so blessed with such a darling huge family!!



And next....
drum roll please.......

MEET
KENZIE!!!

What is your full name?
Kenzie Ann Smith

What is your Instagram name?
@kwsmith12

Where you live?
South Jordan, UT in Daybreak
(the cutest little place on the planet)

What is your favorite treat?
Cinnamon rolls or cheesecake or cereal or graham crackers and milk! :)

What is your favorite color?
I LOVE gray...I know that's weird....but my whole house is a soft gray! It's so calming and I'm totally obsessed.

Tell us one of your unique talents!?
I love graphic design!!!! :) my favorite things to create are tshirts, invitations, cards, prints, wrapping paper, wallpaper, business cards. Pretty much anything that has to with paper!! :) I am also opening a shop!! Ah!!!! I have been wanting to forever and finally have the guts to do it!! :) 

What is your favorite quote?
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Tell us one person that inspires you and why?
My husband Brent. He is the most loving, giving and hard working person I know. He is absolutely incredible. I admire so much about him and he helps me be who I am meant to be. 

Love you guys!!! :) 
*****
THANKS KENZIE FOR SHARING WITH US!
You are beautiful inside and out! 
(and cutest baby ever!!)


Follow and get to know these yummy sisters!! UNTIL NEXT WEEK!!!
#hugstimesfive



No comments:

Post a Comment