.

.

.

.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

I am addicted....

Hi...My name is Kristi....and I'm an addict.
I choose to be a part of the technology world...
We are basically being overtaken by technology...
and IT IS AWESOME!!

I'm super grateful for the leaps and bounds this world has taken since the Pioneer Days....
This girl would have died on the plains...mmkay?
"Um...you want me to push this hand cart how many miles? In a dress? With no earbuds in my ears?" 
(30 seconds of cricket sounds and staring...and then #doorslam)

There's really no use in fighting it....we are surrounded. I believe technology makes our lives better...yes, faster paced some days...more than we would probably like...
But my opinion is that we should make use of the things we have been given....There are some amazing things that are available to us out there.....EMBRACE IT....make it work FOR you rather than AGAINST YOU! Help a SISTA out right!!???

There is so much good to be done. 
Don't be afraid of the bad.. opposition in ALL things!? Take the opportunity to teach yourself and your children how to use technology for good and in moderation.. then there's no worries!!

**********

I got a new phone this week....I love her...(her name is Beyonce)...she sleeps on the pillow right next to me and we snuggle. She gets me....

SO anyway...To celebrate my new phone..and TECHNOLOGY....
I thought I would share the top 5 phone apps that I LOVE!
Ones that I use daily FOR GOOD! Ones that help me URRY DAY!!

I love music....I am constantly surrounded by music...ALL TYPES....I choose the Amazon music app because there is NO COMMERCIALS! And I really like their playlists...pick my mood and then BAM...breakin it down....
I am a true INSTA-SISTA...I'm not afraid to admit it.. and I love stalking people on Instagram. But my favorite is sharing smiles and happy posts....making good and uplifting comments to others... it is what you make it. 


OK...so who DOESN'T have a dumb Walmart by them?  or like seven Walmarts? If I have to go there...I'm gonna make it worth it. The Walmart Price Matching app allows you to scan in your receipt barcode...and it automatically price matches what you bought against other store prices...and you get money back (deposited onto a e-gift card) to use at Walmart just like cash. It really does work...I'm saving up to buy something real nice....I have $8.22 so far....(insert sarcastic face here)


OK...so if you don't have the Rhonna Design apps (there are 2).... Stop reading this and download right  meow. (that's for you Annie)  Both of her apps are amazing, uplifting and magical...I could play with them for hours. The creativity FLOWS. #getit


OK...so SNAP CHAT..... being a working Mom with older kids...sometimes I have to parent by text ok??!! Don't judge me...it works for us...lol. Sending them an ugly face and getting something uglier back... first of all it lets me know they are alive...and second.. its hilarious....
Plus its fun to see what my friends send...
Wanna snap chat with me?
Kristilyn911
#doit

PEACE OUT TWO FINGERS!!
#hugstimesfive

No comments:

Post a Comment