.

.

.

.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Book Fair!

I LOVE BOOKS!





There is something about the Fall Season and
books....

Is it like that for you?

I wonder if the feeling is 
slow down.....
take a break...
Pull up a comfy chair, a blanket, some comfy socks 
and a 
GREAT BOOK!
It just seems to go together.
She is a little dressy but she does look cute! 
I think she has the correct idea!
She even has a basket of treats-



One of my favorite things to do is to go to little quaint bookstores. And just look around. I love to feel the book, 
the paper, 
the energy that come off the pages.
kind of looks like a Harry Potter movie!
but that is what is feels like!!!

Don't get me wrong I love technology but there is something about touching the pages of a book. 
Actually feeling the paper in your fingers. 
the connection...
it is beyond powerful!
It is simple.

This is one of my favorite movies.
"You've Got Mail"

It is all about a cute adorable book store and a big chain book store...
and a little love story.

If you haven't seen it, 
it is wonderful.
I think you will enjoy it


I love books.
I love the knowledge that comes from reading.
I love from the knowledge you gain that you receive power. Not to be all powerful but to be powerful in your life
To overcome! To lift! To encourage others! There is something wonderful and magical that comes from books.

"seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom; seek learning, even by study and also by faith.” D&C 88:118. 

 I love to learn...
What an incredible gift to be intelligent creatures. 
Thank You Heavenly Father!
for creating us to be intelligent!
for creating us to learn and grow and progress.

Now I am giving you all a challenge!
READ!!!
find a book that interests you and read it!
cover to cover...
you won't be sad that you did.
instead you will glow!
you'll love it!

Go Read!
#2

No comments:

Post a Comment