.

.

.

.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Some fantastic things........

The last few weeks we have been busy with SUMMER!
its going super fast.....
I'm sure you all are feeling it........
the kids are BUSY but getting bored, plus its HOT.....
.
.
My newest decor in my home ROCK my SOCKS!
Anything that has to do with pictures, makes me HAPPY.
.
.



I made these Instagram displays for my hall.
super EASY and super CHEAP!
I find my kids (and myself) standing in the hall just staring, remembering.
I love that I can change out the pictures all the time. Which is good cuz I keep taking pictures and I keep printing.
I order from persnickety {HERE}
 Seriously-------I'm an addict.

Another thing we are loving as a family are these #chatbooks .
Charlee looks at them daily.
You can download the App and create your books from your phone.
From your instagram feed or just from your photo roll.
We have named our books "West nest"
again-----SUPER easy and SUPER cheap!!
Whoooohoooo!!!

So Yesterday I got a new calling in my ward.
I have to talk a minute about my feelings I felt yesterday.
Building a house just a few houses away from my sister is amazing in its self.
Then you ADD-------
In the same ward.
Visiting Teaching Partners.
and NOW we are in Activity Days together ...
Throw that ALL together, and i am just sitting back thinking......WHAT HAPPENED in the last 3 months?
holy crap!
My life has so much JOY in it.
Yesterday I had to take a minute and tell HF thank you for loving me so much.
I do know he is proud of me.....and I do know he is blessing me.
For we cannot have TRUE joy without Christ in it......
.
Amie came with me when I got set apart in my calling.
The things that were said made me tear up----
This is a choice calling.
to bring the bond with my sister even CLOSER.
and the vibe me and my sister put off when we are together attracts good.
I'm so excited to serve with her. I love her.
NOW----how do we get ALL my sisters in the same ward?
hahaha-----could you imagine?  
.
.

One more FANTASTIC thing......
I have to give a shout out to adornit.
These skirts have me smitten.
I got these two skirts a few days ago and I was so excited to throw outfits together.
They are having a SALE going on , on these skirts til tomorrow.
$17.50
HEAD over to their shop in Logan, Utah OR online
and go see all the goodies!



Enjoy YOUR WEEK SISTERS!!!!!!
#5 over and out!






No comments:

Post a Comment