.

.

.

.

Friday, July 18, 2014

Sissy Highlights!!!!

Hooray ITS FRIDAY!!!!
.
.
Meet Megan, we KNEW just from her posts....
and her amazing son everyone else would find her darling and amazing too!

*What is your full name? 
 Megan Jorgensen 
*What is your Instagram user name?
 @Megjorgy 
*Where do you live?
 Idaho falls, ID
*What is your favorite treat?
 Ooh that's tough, I'm such a foodie! I love all sorts of treats but I especially love fruit dipped in Velata Carmel milk chocolate....seriously soooo good!! 
*What is your favorite color?
 Red/aqua/yellow/green/white. It's EVERYWHERE on my house!! 
*Tell us one of your unique talents?
 (funny, nerdy, artistic, embarrassing, anything!) eek I don't think I have one... I guess it would be that I can stay calm in tough situations???
*What is your favorite quote?
 I have two: ' you never know how strong you are, until strong is all you have'. And 'come what may and love it'. 
*Tell us one person that inspires you and why?
 Oh goodness so many people, but my biggest inspiration comes from a momma! She has this HUGE heart and is alllllwayyyys giving to others! 
I'm a angel mommy and a special needs mommy to two sweet sweet little boys, whom I love beyond imagination!!!

Thanks again ladies for letting me be apart of your sissy circle!

Megan, you are so STRONG....We love you!!!


.
.
.
.
.
.
Now!
MEET LAUREN!
.
Her kind words and her strength this past year, is....amazing......:)


Well I am so excited because I love you group of sisters!!! I just love your bond! I was really excited When you started a blog. 

*What is your full name?
Lauren Suzanne Madeira 

What is your Instagram user name?*


mad4ella ( mad for Maddox, 4 people in my family and Ella for Ella lol ) 

Where do you live?*


Carmichael, Ca ( near sacramento ) 


*What is your favorite treat?


I like trail mix with dark chocolate! My hubby and I snack on it while we watch Netflix! Yum. 


*What is your favorite color?
 I really like coral! It's a happy color. It also makes you look tan all year long. I wear way too much black and brown. 

*Tell us one of your unique talents?
 (funny, nerdy, artistic, embarrassing, anything!)


I should have been on Saturday night live. A British edition . ( I sound dead on like  Elmo when I try to speak in an English accent. ) I was obsessed with Saturday night live and in living color when I was growing up. I also liked the young ones ( a British series ) I was practically a Jim Carrey when it came to unflattering putty expressions. I actually started to naturally smile with my teeth bucked out because I mentally could not separate my goofy smile and my smile anymore. I have weddings pictures where I'm having a blast and I resemble pet detective or the cable guy. I have recently been compared to mr. Chow on the hangover. So I guess my talent is looking like male comedians. Eek 


*What is your favorite quote?
" luck is when preparation meets opportunity" 


 I have no idea who said it. Another thing to add to my google search...  Anywho, I learned this quote to be very true at a young age. 


*Tell us one person that inspires you and why? 


I'm inspired by so many people. my best friend. Her name is Katie. She married her college sweetheart and started a family. She had 2 children and in her early 20's, her husband was diagnosed with Hunningtons disease. She now has 3 children. 


I've watched her support her husband through this horrible genetic disease. She wrote a book called the Farris wheel that was based on their love story with this disease and donates all the profit to research for HD. She has done so much humanitarian work in the HD community, supporting families with HD as they are in the terminal stage.  I'm so proud of her. She is accepting an award for humanitarian  of the year in Texas in December. She is also supporting her husband who is not doing very well, while raising these three spectacular children. She inspires me to be strong and positive through my own families struggles. 

When my husband was diagnosed with a tumor in in his brain stem, Katie rushed to the hospital and started talking to every single doctor, filling out every form while making calls. She is my rock. Everyone needs a Katie! She reminds me of your sister circle! 
.
YOU inspire us to be strong and positive AND happy!...:)



FOLLOW these ladies........
Such great women.......XOXO!!!
Happy FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment