.

.

.

.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Sister Highlights!!!

Whooo Hooo its Sister Highlight FRIDAY!!!!
We know you love these just as much as we do!
Meet DARLING AMY!!
Before I share about her, she started with,
 "Here is some Yummies about me"
AHH! Love this Girl!







What is your full name?
 Amy Alisa Leininger Manning (Leininger is pronounced:  you take the "lining" of your coat and add "er".)  It would've been a deal breaker if my sweetie had a hard name to pronounce.  Ha!
What is your Instagram user name?
 @mymommaspearls
Where do you live?
Eagle Mountain, Utah
What is your favorite treat?
  Almond Roca!  I only eat it at Christmas...I don't know why I don't buy it all years, but when I was young, my dad would give my brother and I $5 to get each other a Christmas present.  My brother always bought me Almond Roca.  To this day...I get a jar each year.
What is your favorite color? 
 I love all color.  Right now I'm on the band wagon of turquoise blue.  Yellow makes me super happy too.
Tell us one of your unique talents?
 (funny, nerdy, artistic, embarrassing, anything!) I've been told that my talents are taking out a sliver (they don't feel a thing when I remove it) and that I have the ability to come up with a song mid-conversation that will pertain to an off the wall word that they said. Someone will say a word and it triggers a song in my mind.  If it's a casual conversation with a friend or family, I'll go ahead and belt it out.  If I'm being professional, I'll just think it in my head.  It's quite distracting.  Ha!  Truly though, I feel that my talent is to teach.  I love every aspect of it. 
{You and sister #5 would make a great life musical together..lol}
What is your favorite quote?
 I LOVE WORDS!  They are so powerful.  I think we forget how much weight a word can have.  I have quotes all over my home.  Right now, this is the quote that speaks to me.  "Self-worth is so vital to your happiness.  If you don't feel good about you, it's hard to feel good about anything else." ~ Sandy Hale
Tell us one person that inspires you and why?
  Hmmmm...so many people inspire me.  I actually had to think about this one.  The person that had an influence on me at a young age is Corrie TenBoom.  I remember reading her book and thinking how can someone be So positive in such horrific conditions?  When I'm having a rough time, I think of how much worse it could be.  What a blessing to have her words.
Please feel free to tell us anything you feel like sharing! 
 My husband and I are high school sweethearts and will be married for 25 years this December.  I think it's safe to say that we all feel like this is such a big accomplishment (and it is) but my story is a little different.  My husband and I had a beautiful baby girl when I was 17 and a high school.  We got married and people would tell us to our faces that we wouldn't make it passed 2 years.  Even some family members.  At this point in my life, I can't imagine saying that to someone's face.  But here we are, still married and in love.  He is my calming force and my best friend.  We've had our ups and downs, but that's the reality of marriage.  I am so blessed and grateful that he shares this journey with me.  Also, this past October, my sons and I took a trip to Portland, OR to visit my brother and while we were there, I survived a heart attack at 41 years old.  I count my blessings everyday and am grateful for what time I do have to cherish my family.  This experience has opened my eyes to what is important...and that is the relationships that I have.  I don't take one single day for granted.  Every day has something amazing to offer.  Find YOUR joy!
{Whoa...love love LOVE}
  Please give us any feedback or ideas you have for our circle!!  You sisters are awesome!  Thank you for bringing this idea of sisters need sisters to light.  I've always wanted a sister...I used to beg my dad to let us have a foreign exchange student and he always told me no.  (Sad right!?!)   Through your efforts, I can go on IG and be uplifted or uplift others through pictures.  Thank you for helping to bring such amazing and fun ladies into my life.
WE love Amy, she is so shiney with light!!
Go Follower her.., you will adore her too!!
----------------------------------------
..............
----------------------------------------
Meet Beautiful Terri!!!

 
{Annie has talked to her on the phone, and boy is she the sweetest, kindest lady}

What is your full name? 

Terri Lynn Galvan

**we lived in Thailand when I was 2 & (i am the youngest of 5) my mom had a "helper" & she came home one day & said "Miss, I cut Telly lynn's hair-- I cut Tellylynn's hair." my mom, was like-- no, cut Telly lynn's hair- haha- the girl had literally put a bowl on my little head and cut around it. oh- dear. needless to say- she no longer helped around our house any more. So, my sister likes to call me Telly Lynn every now & then. 

What is your Instagram user name?
@Terrgalvan

Where do you live?
Gilbert Arizona-- 
literally- less than 2 miles from the new Gilbert Temple-- GLORIOUS

What is your favorite treat?
HOLLA- ANYTHING MADE WITH SUGAR. I do like me a good butter cake!
{My kinda girl}
What is your favorite color?
light tan... duh? JK I like all colors- especially pink!


Tell us one of your unique talents?
 (funny, nerdy, artistic, embarrassing, anything!)
I love to make people smile- I do love to craft, so if I make them smile by giving them something I have made, than all the better!! I don't think I am funny- but I enjoy laughing at my self. I get a good laugh ALOT, OFTEN! Laughter is the best medicine!

What is your favorite quote?
"There is JOY guaranteed for the Faithful."  Pres. Eyring
I love this- especially right now in my life! 

Tell us one person that inspires you and why?
So many people inspire me, including the 5 of you!!!  My sweet Mr., my best friend, eternal companion Val.  We are high school sweet hearts & he is my everything. There are days where I feel like I don't want to even get out of bed & I know he is there for me. He is a convert & he is solid! He joined the church after we first got married almost 24 years ago & he has been such an amazing example to me ever since! I am grateful to him for the way he honors his priesthood & the way that his family comes first in everything he does. Even though none of his friends or family were members he chose to be the first Pioneer in his line & he now has a son that has served a mission & is getting ready to become a Father himself. I get excited to think as we both get ready to become grandparents- we will also be embarking on a new journey soon as "empty nesters" as our youngest daughter C.J.  will leave for college next year, I can't wait to spend every moment with him. I am the luckiest girl in the world. 
-----------------------------------------------------
I am loving EVERYTHING you gals are doing!!! There are days-- where I am feeling down & i look at my Insta & I am uplifted by a post or a story by someone you have highlighted & I SO appreciate the love that you have for each other!!!! I can't tell you how much it honestly means to me! I wish I had each one of you in front of me right this very second to hug! Because- I would hug you & tell you how much I love you & how grateful I am for what you have started! It's like Rhonna Farrer & the impact she has had on Insta Gram!!! Seriously you ladies are amazing! love you!
Thanks for loving me today!
{*tears}
Thank you for being so open------you speak TRUTH!!!!!!!  :)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
.
.
Now go follow and connect!
xoxoxox!!
Love this CIRCLE of sisters.....



1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing as Amy with songs. I drive my family bonkers. But now I have my two youngest dons do it with the word "stop." Stop. Collaborate and listen. Ice is back with a new invention. You know the rest. And of course while singing it you have to throw in the running man. HaHa

    ReplyDelete