.

.

.

.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Youth Conference........


Sometimes we need a little quiet reminder.........
:)
We NEED not worry!
.
.
.
.
Over this past weekend Amie, her husband, boys and daughters, myself and Autumn went to "Winter" Youth Conference in our ward.
Amie and I were called to do the food!
BIGGGG JOB!!!
Me, being food challanged...lol
{No really,,}
Amie directed me and I obeyed!
.

The Bishop in our ward Challanged our youth and primary and adults to read the B OF M by June 30th. 3 pages a day!
we have ACCEPTED that challange. He promised many blessings in our home!
Super Excited to do this with my family!
.


Amie and I played......
Mostly alone in our own little corner...lol


Amies Daughter got to come and do Snow shoeing and Cross Country skiing with the Youth.
Me and Amie listened to Rascal Flatts in the kitchen and sang and cooked.  :)


WE had MANYYYY amazing speakers come, with an incredible Testimony meeting afterwards!



Cute little servers....

Ping Pong WARS!


Autumn gave a BEAUTIFUL devotional on "seeking the sweet" in our lifes.
Finding good in ALL THINGS! and not comparing!
She did wonderful!

Our "Fire and Ice" Hoodies!!
Fire representing-------Find Individual Revelation Everyday
Ice representing------Include Christ Everyday!

More cooking.....
our feet KILL!

Who doesn't sneak in chocolate on a spoon?  duh!


Killer Hot coco BAR!! 

I seriously feel SO BLESSED AND HAPPY!
To be able to experience this with my daughter, but also with my nephews, nieces, sister and brother in law!
It was so SILLY, stressful and spiritual all at the same time!
.
Here is a little SNEAK peek at amie and I's grannie laughs......as we Twisted and turned down the hill on a razor. IT WAS SOOOOOOO COOOOLD!!!!
So glad I didn't pee......  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment