.

.

.

.

Friday, January 16, 2015

SISTER highlights........:)

YAY FOR FRIDAYS!!!!
AND NEW SISSIES!
.
.
.


Full name is Melissa Christina Rees.
 Instagram user name is mrees88.  
     I live in Syracuse.
 Favorite treat is anything with sugar! Mostly chocolate ðŸ˜‰.   
         Nikes for sure!!    
               
              5 things in my purse are wet wipes (hello, kids!), a race car, tape measure, wallet and diapers! 
  My super unique talent is I can wrap my leg around my head (I was born like that!)          
                 My favorite quote is "wherever you go, go with all your heart" I have this right by my front door ðŸ’—

           The most influential people in my life are my parents! 
They raised me to love the 
Lord with all my heart. 
They are the best examples in my life, and I can only hope I'm that good to my kids!
.
.
Love your quote Melissa........seriously I need that in my home!!  :)
.
.
.
.
.


Name: Andrea Leilani Bair.
 People have always asked me what ethnicity
I am, which I welcome, so I figured my exact mix to tell them. I am 5/8 Chinese, 1/4 Hawaiian, and 1/8 Welsh!
Instagram: Lbair30
Treat: Mini York peppermint patties straight out of the freezer are my fave!! Frozen Jr. Mints come in at a close second.

Highheels or Nikes: Oh definitely Nikes!!! I can't run in heels let alone walk in them.
What's in my purse: Before or after I clean it?! Lip gloss, dental floss, gum, lotion, hand sanitizer. Just add wrappers and crumbs if we're talking before it's cleaned out
. Funny story though...I once went to the
Salt Lake Conference Center for a women's conference and they had a bag and purse check there. Hundreds of ladies had to get their bags checked. One of the sweet patrons rummaged through my purse and then began to laugh out loud and proclaimed, "Oh I could just write a book on what I find in ladies purses!" At the time I had a diaper, tampons, an opened crumbled granola bar, wadded up receipts, cheerios, and 1 baby sock, to name a few. With no baby in tow I was so embarrassed!!!
Unique talent: I am a chameleon! Yes, that's right! I have the ability to adapt to just about any situation, surrounding, person, you name it. Sometimes I even take on the character of those around me most. The catch is positive or negative so that's why it's imperative to surround myself with wonderfully positive, motivating, and uplifting people!
Fave Quote: "Don't shine so that others can see you. Shine so that through you, others can see Him. -C.S. Lewis

Inspiring person: My Dad is a pretty cool cat. Born during the depression, his mother died when he was 3 and his dad chose not to care for him so into the orphanage he went. He was there until he turned 7 or 8, then entered the foster system until 17 with 13 total foster parents. My dad endured all kinds of abuse and yet has been able
to overcome its vices and lead our family with the love he developed within himself. Of course he has had Angels along the way and finding Christ and getting baptized while 18 and in the Navy certainly cannot go unnoticed. He supported himself through an LDS mission to Hong Kong
(back then they were 3 year missions), through college, his family of 5 children, and whatever else he put his mind to. He truly is an amazing person who has literally made something out of nothing!!

We Love your cute dad! we have a SPECIAL place in our hearts for DADS!!!!!
LOVE HIS STORY!!!
.
Go FOLLOW THESE amazing ladies!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment