.

.

.

.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Are we listening??

I have heard stories lately of pure Charity.
They are truly the work of the Lord.
Heavenly Father is so aware of our needs on a daily basis.
There is a lady I know who acts upon the spirit almost daily.
She doesn't even know that I know, but I look up to her.
I am in awe of her pure obedience.
Sometimes she doesn't know why she is getting the prompting to do something,
but she doesn't question it. She just DOES IT!
She doesn't care if she looks stupid, she just wants to obey.
One time she had a prompting to take someone dinner. She walks into the persons
house, puts some food on the counter and said "I don't know why I'm bringing
this to you, but I was told to, so here I am."
Isn't that amazing?
I have heard other stories of feeling the need to just visit someone
who is hurting. Letting them know that someone is there, just to listen if necessary.
Sometimes we have a heavy heart and are sad. None of us are exempt from this.
But it's the person who is listening to the spirit that is there to help.
Ask Him to direct you on where to go. Who to visit. 
It's in incredible what one person can do for another.
What one SISTER can for another SISTER.
If we live in a way to feel those feeling of wanting to serve, I know our testimony will grow.
There is a song by Hilary Weeks called "Not too far from here".
It speaks of asking Heavenly Father to show us where he needs us.
Who he wants us to help.
The Lord uses US as his tools.
To help others in need.


Love you sisters. Have a wonderful Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment