.

.

.

.

Friday, January 2, 2015

SISTER Highlights!!



Sister Highlights have returned!

YES in deed!!!

We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.....


Meet SARAHN

Love the LIPS Sarahn!


 What is your full name?      
 SARAHN ANGELA DURFEE MUND

                      What is your Instagram user name?                      
@SARAHNMUND // @DODAWRAPS

Where do you live?
 PERRY, UTAH 
(BUT WILLARD WILL ALWAYS BE MY HOME)

{All five sisters are from Perry too!! Woot!}

What is your favorite treat?
EUROPEAN KIT-KATS...AND RICE KRISPY TREATS

     Heels or Nikes?       
HEELS FOR LIFE!

Tell us 5 things that are in your purse right now!    
ABOUT 25 LIPSTICKS, GUM, NOTEBOOK, NOVEL (ORPHAN TRAIN), INHALER 

                    Tell us one of your unique talents?                        
 I CAN YODEL! BUT--I REALLY LOVE TO SING AND SHARE MY FEELINGS BEST THROUGH SONG.

                        What is your favorite quote?                                   
"Sometimes you just have to put on lipgloss and pretend to be psyched." -Mindy Kaling 
(Because...you can't go wrong with lipgloss! 
And, if you fake it long enough...you really will feel psyched!)

         Tell us one person that inspires you and why?       
My only (and best, most favorite) younger sister, Kelsey, inspires me every single day. She was epileptic from 11 months old until she was nine--and endured a serious brain injury when she was seven. She is also on the autistic spectrum. But--nothing stops her! She has a way of reaching the unreachable and touching the (seemingly) untouchable. She is quick to forgive and loves fully and easily. Kelsey has the kindest heart and fights through all of the mean and hard that comes her way. I am a better mom, friend--and person because she is mine. Heavenly Father knew I needed her!



 Beautiful Family Sarahn........

We love the love you have for your SISTER.  
Thank you for sharing yourself with us!



  ~Meet Jill ~

Hello Jill and all those darling smiles!!


What is your full name?  
Jill Marie Kirk

 
What is your Instagram user name? 
@luckiestgirlalive
 
Where do you live? 
Osage Beach, Missouri 
(forever a Utahn at heart!)

 
What is your favorite treat?
 gooey brownies
 
Heels or Nikes? 
slippers!!

{ha ha, way to think outside the box!  love it.}

Tell us 5 things that are in your purse right now! 
diaper, lip gloss, gum, receipts, cash

Tell us one of your unique talents? 
 I don't know!!  ahhh.  I used to play sports.  Too old now.  I used to work as a nurse.  Now SAHM.  I love to craft and do photography but declare myself amateur.  I have to say my talents are still blossoming!!  Oh, but I can sleep REALLY good.  Anytime.  Anywhere ;)
{lol. sleep really good}
 
What is your favorite quote? 

"Gratitude turns what we have into enough."  

I totally and completely believe this.  
Gratitude is the key to joy and fulfillment!!!  
It is magic. It.changes .everything.

{WOW.  Love that.}
 
Tell us one person that inspires you and why? 
My husband.  He's a combo of superman and batman.  He can just do it all!!!  Ugh.  It's almost aggravating ;)  And he has NO pride. He's so amazing and I'm so thankful he's in my life.  He shows me so much patience and forgiveness and love.  It's amazing the power of love that can change you when it's given so freely.  He chose me and continues to choose me every day, and because of that it makes me want to do and be better for him and our children!!!  Our parents are obligated to love us and that's such a beautiful and safe love, but when another person chooses to love you despite all your flaws and weaknesses, of their own free will, it is empowering!  I'm getting all sappy...but geez I just love my man and I love watching him serve in his profession, in his church callings and with our family.  He's the most amazing person I've met on this planet!  His motto in life is to "Share Gods Love."  He is the perfect example of that and you can see the humility in this mission statement.


Pictures are: family portrait of my wild and crazy family!  Gotta love it!  
And from our temple sealing to our baby this past Summer. All three of our kids are adopted.  We're so blessed!!! Adoption rocks.



I just want to thank you ladies for sharing your time and talents to empower us all and help strengthen one another!!!  It DOES make a difference.  I'm so grateful for you!!

Thank you Jill!  You and your family are simply inspiring!
Thanks for your example and your sense of humor is pretty fabulous too!


Until next time....

#hugstimesfive

No comments:

Post a Comment