.

.

.

.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

You aren't supposed to.....

I've been struggling lately.... not myself...
So tired....exhausted...and feeling slightly lost... like I lost my purpose.

More tired than I have ever been in my life....am I just getting old? Is there something wrong with me? Hardly any motivation...its been a busy couple of weeks for me and my family...so I sort of attributed it to that....switching back and forth from working nights to having to be awake during the day for family activities.

I was at my parents the other day and Annie stopped by...I was telling her how I was feeling and she said "Do you wanna go to the temple with me and Amie on Tuesday morning?"  My eyes filled with tears and I knew that was exactly where I needed to be. 

Driving over to Brigham this morning...I was praying for answers...for guidance.... 

I literally said to myself  "I'm so tired....I can't do this alone anymore"....and the thought came to my mind instantly....

"You aren't supposed to"

I haven't been relying on Him like I should be. He should be in every thing I do...every thought...every decision.... He makes up the difference. 
But I have to choose to include Him. 
As I continued to drive...I thought back to the last couple of weeks...and being so tired I basically phased Him out of my life... I didn't pray often... I haven't been reading my scriptures... I haven't been doing anything extra to bring Him into my life. I lost my focus.


This picture speaks volumes to me....Look at His face....

Really look at it.

Can you feel the unconditional love?.. the safety...the comfort......the peace. Aren't you just so excited FOR THIS DAY!!!

I'm so thankful for the chance to renew my relationship with Him. That He allows it... that He wants it.
He loves me... and I am enough.


Can't post without a couple sissy pics.


Hugs #3

3 comments:

  1. Love this��❤️�� Ditto to all you said. Thank you!!! My heavy heart needed that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I stumbled upon this sisterhood....I think it started about a picture of a skirt, that I then bought and then started following #5 on IG which led me to her blog...which led me to this blog...which led me to the IG for yoursistercircle. And then I saw this picture of Jesus and had to check out this post and start to wonder if I was sick today and in bed, just to do exactly this!

    So, ya, I think we are sisters...can I be #6 or do I have to wait in a line?

    You all are darling, I connect to so much of what you are sharing and I see that so many others do to.

    In regards to this post, I have been weak this month and haven't had that same spark and then totally realized that with summer vacation and the change in my routine to accommodate all my Littles, I have left my scriptures in the bathroom! Meaning that is the only time I get and it isn't enough. I could go on, but I will keep this short and say thank you and keep sharing.

    I am amazed at how quickly I feel connected to someone I have never met, and feel like we could be sisters for real. I think that is the spirit. I wish we could sit and chat. Instead I will call my sister and see if we can have lunch.

    Loves to you all, Michelle, Mommer at gessellfamilyof7 on IG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MICHELLE!!! You complete me!! I want you to know that this is the EXACT reason we started Your Sister Circle!! We share the good, bad and the ugly because we know we are not alone!! We love each one of our new sisters...and we DO know each other even tho we have never met in person....we can do anything together!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!! HUGS TIMES FIVE!!!

      Delete