.

.

.

.

Friday, June 20, 2014

SISTER HIGHLIGHT!!!

SISSY HIGHLIGHT DAY IS THE BEST!!!

Okay... so totes get a tissue.... CUZ YOU GUYS!!! Just WAIT UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THIS AMAZING SISTER!!!
no but seriously get a tissue...
READY???

Say hello to your newest favorite person!
MISS TARA!!!
Well hello there....

What is your full name?
Tara Bigler

What is your Instagram user name?
@taramichelle

Where do you live?
Southern California!!!

What is your favorite treat?
I think I have lots of favorites, but the one I can't resist is CHOCOLATE COVERED CINNAMON BEARS! I don't know why but I just can't stop myself when they are around!

What is your favorite color?
Turquoise (maybe more specifically Aqua, but i love them both...and throw in a little yellow next to that? PERFECT!)

Tell us one of your unique talents?
Why is this a hard question for me? Um, I can play the piano. I love to sing. I can crochet a little bit. I LOOOOVE sign language. {so cool} I am also a pretty good organizer. I love taking pictures.

What is your favorite quote?
I CAN DO HARD THINGS
(Everyone has gone through something that has been horribly difficult for them, and been rocked to their core. -If you think someone has the perfect life...you probably just don't know them well enough!-
During something that happened in my life, that I had no control over, but was the hardest thing I have ever been through, that quote kept me pushing through on the hard days.) 

Tell us one person that inspires you and why?
JUST ONE? My husband...if I had to pick just one. He is amazing. Seriously. I just had to describe his personality for something recently and this is what I wrote: "He is strong, sensitive. He is an outgoing people person. He is easy to talk to, even if you are first meeting him. He is honest & straight forward. He is an amazing, silly Daddy!" But can I also add that he has a huge heart? He is always doing service of some kind...for work or personally. He has a heart of gold and I am so glad I have him for eternity!!

Please feel free to tell us anything you feel like sharing!
Sharing "All about me" just wouldn't be right without mentioning my kids. They own my heart!! I am so blessed to have them both. 

They are both adopted and we are grateful for their loving birth-moms decision to place them in our forever family. 
-I <3 Adoption-
We are also hoping to adopt again, and have been #sharingourlove with children in foster care. We have had 6 beautiful babies in and out of our home in the last year
 (Savannah/Danny/Zeke/Cameron/Rae/Tanner)
It's been hard but I can't even begin to tell you how amazing it has been watching my two "big kids" share their love while we care for these little ones. -It makes me cry- to see my 10 year old daughter hold a newborn as he is detoxing from the drugs his mother took while she was pregnant with him....or my 5 year old son, sings songs to comfort them...it is amazing. My children are amazing!!! 

I think my son has told me with every baby "I hope we get to adopt him/her, because she is so cute and I just love her." And every time a baby does leave, my kids are asking me if the agency has called to have us pick up another baby. (their hearts astound me!) -tears.

Please give us any feedback or ideas you have for our circle!
I love that you guys are doing this together as sisters. As the oldest of 4 girls in my family, I love the unity and strength this shows. As a member of this circle, I love the encouraging and uplifting stories, quotes, and personal experiences shared. As women and sisters we need to do this more, and I love that you guys are!!
Thank you for allowing us to your circle of sisterhood, because I think you are pretty wonderful!!

Is there anyone NOT crying????
Holy mother of pearl can you feel the complete beauty of her heart!!! Phew and WOWSIES!

Thank you Tara for letting us get to know you and your sweet family!!
Follow Tara on Instagram @taramichelle or if you would like to email her... please contact us!

HUGS TIMES FIVE!!

1 comment:

  1. Love her! <3 I'm adopted too and have a special place in my heart for adoption stores. Thanks so much for spotlighting this wonderful Tara. Don't all these spotlights just make you want to have a big #sistercircle party?? I just love the way you sisters connect all of us!

    ReplyDelete