.

.

.

.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

TRUST!

Sister #1 here

I'm coming to a crossroads in my life....
I'm soon to be an empty nester. (echo echo echo)


 and to be honest it's little bit difficult to swallow
 I've known it's been coming for some time

I don't like it.

Well I kinda like it.

But mostly I don't like it.

I know my children will always be in my life...
I get that.  The dynamics will just be different.
  
I haven't been able to have a family picture together
for almost 4 years and it will be at least another 2 years more before that will happen.  Geez!

I've had questions of ......
What will I do next with my life?
What is my purpose now that my children are grown?
What is Heavenly Father's plan for me now?
Where can I make the biggest impact?
What is it that I really want to do?
I'm too young!
I didn't populate the earth enough! 

It IS like a re-inventory of self!

 It's a good thing..right?
but at times you feel like your floundering through the process
Perhaps like the "fake it until you make" it principle.
It's happening whether you like it or not basically.
SO BUCK UP SISTER!  Deal.

As I've watched the last year unfold
and the uncertainties of life were a mystery to me.
I've watched those mysteries unfold before my very eyes
and circumstances present themselves 
like a GIFT!



....and I've been amazed. 

Felt humbled. 

Felt blessed.

There is no doubt in my mind that my Heavenly Father
has a plan for me and my future.
He knows what's best for me.
I have to TRUST that!
I do trust that.

I may not have all the answers right now
but past experience has shown me they will come
eventually and I must be patience with the process.

I have a saying in my office at work that I hang on my wall
"Everything will be okay in the end, 
if it's not okay, it's not yet the end!"

As each day goes by.....
I believe this more and more.

TRUST!

Love you Sisters!  You're true and dear to our hearts!

Sisters #1, Keri

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, same here, it's been almost 4 years for our family photo too... so hard to get them all together at the same time! I've been an empty nester for almost 3 years and I miss them. It's getting better, but I don't get the people that say they're so glad they don't have teenagers. I liked having mine around :)

    ReplyDelete