.

.

.

.

Friday, June 27, 2014

SISSY HIGHLIGHTS!!!

OOOOOO...We just love Fridays!!!

We LOVE LOVE LOVE getting these emails back from sisters and reading about them....
And boy do we have 2 hot potatoes for you today!! WOWSIES!!

First up!!
MISS NATALIE!!!!
What is your full name?
Natalie Best Steed

What is your Instagram user name?
@nsteed_bestimpressionsphotog

Where do you live?
I live in Syracuse, Utah - but I was raised in the lovely Midwest - Iowa. I recently got to take my whole family back to my hometown to see my old stomping grounds!

What is your favorite treat?
I love anything with caramel in it...or chocolate....or... well, I like all treats..(why leave any of them out!) {agreed}
A homemade soft cookie with a glass of cold milk will get me anytime.

What is your favorite color?
Every shade of blue and kelly green

Tell us one of your unique talents?
Its easy to get shy about this one..(why is that??) I really love every different kind of art. I am a photographer and love capturing moments forever with my lens. (I wish my eyes could take pictures sometimes - so many great moments to capture) Also this past year I recaptured my love for painting. I did a lot in high school (but that was many many MANY years ago) My daughters and I have "Watercolor Wednesdays" where we paint together and giggle a lot. It has been so much fun.

What is your favorite quote?
Wow..so hard to pick just one! (I am a quote-a-holic) If ya don't believe me just check out the hundreds I have on my Pinterest board..haha :) Here is one of my favorites from Gordon B Hinckley. (I remember reading his biography several years ago. I took it with me on vacation and couldn't put it down. My family teased me about it - but I have been truly inspired by his diligence, hard work, integrity, and love for the Lord. He has said so many things that have truly inspired me)

“In my ninety-plus years, I have learned a secret. I have learned that when good men and good women face challenges with optimism, things will always work out! Truly, things always work out! Despite how difficult circumstances may look at the moment, those who have faith and move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out.”



Tell us one person that inspires you and why?
That is another hard one to narrow down. Of course my family is first in soooo many ways...especially my Husband...He is my absolute ROCK!

Please feel free to tell us anything you feel like sharing!
I love to laugh and make other people laugh too. One of my greatest joys in life is serving others and helping to bring happiness into their lives.

Please give us any feedback or ideas you have for our circle!!
I absolutely love everything you are doing with Your Sister Circle. It is uplifting and inspiring. I would love to meet many of my "sisters" and create some traditions together. Let's have a retreat!!! 

Hmmmm...funny she would say that!!! (insert cheezy grin here...shhhhhhh)

Don't you totes wanna be around her!!! She just makes your heart happy!!! Follow her on Insta...you will be glad you have this SISTER!!

THANKS NATALIE FOR SHARING YOURSELF WITH US!!
WE LOVE YOU!!

OK NEXT NEXT NEXT!!!

Hold on to your hats ladies....

OUR NEXT CONTESTANT...

MISS TAUSHA!!!



What is your full name?
Tausha Hoyt

What is your Instagram user name?
@sassystyleredesign

Where do you live?
West Haven, Utah

What is your favorite treat?
Fresh pineapple and whipped coconut cream (yum) {double yum}

What is your favorite color?
Is it weird it changes? Right now I'm loving clover green and gold.

Tell us one of your unique talents?
I can walk into a room and have in re-decorated, (ie - furniture placement, window treatments, pillows & accessories) in my mind in about 5 minutes. (how weird is that?)
{I'm sure she means HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!}

What is your favorite quote?
No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

Tell us one person that inspires you and why?
My little sister. She has 2 darling little girls and a 5 month old. Her 5 month old was recently diagnosed with cystic fibrosis and live disease. Her plate is so full and things are so overwhelming for her, but she has such a positive attitude. She is a light in my life, a true example of strength, hope and love.

If you sisters aren't following her on Insta...DO IT...she has some great crafty crafty posts and is such a fun SISTER TO HAVE!!

THANKS TAUSHA FOR SHARING WITH US!!
WE LOVE YOU!!

HUGS TIMES FIVE TO ALL THE SISSIES!!



No comments:

Post a Comment