.

.

.

.

Friday, November 14, 2014

SISSY HIGHLIGHTS!!!

IT'S FRIDAYYYYYY!!!
{totes sang that}

Are you ready to meet some seriously FANTASTIC SISTERS???

LET'S DO THIS!!


FIRST UP...
MEET BRITTANY!!

{Well that's ADORABLE right off the bat...and hello baby!!}

What is your full name?
Brittany Ann Higham, (High-am, not Hig-ham)
I got married over a year ago and it still looks and sounds weird to me. I love it though!!!

What is your Instagram user name?
I cant lie, I had to look this up: @Brittshigham 

Where do you live?
currently living in the city between the mountains, Cottonwood Heights Utah

Heels or Nikes?
-I'm a wear heels when I think I look pretty until I try to walk, then I'm a wish I would have brought my nikes with me kind of girl. 

Tell us 5 things that are in your purse right now! 
My purse just became my diaper bag 3 weeks ago. Hello Lady Lyla! So I have diapers (tiny newborn preemie diapers, so freakin CUTE!), butt cream AND a spare onesie just in case we have a blow out. 

Tell us one of your unique talents?
I'm the BEST procrastinator in the world! I feel pretty good about it. I also can write a paper for school under pressure because of my awesome ability to procrastinate. Just ask my husband. 

What is your favorite quote?

-“Faith in God includes Faith in God's timing.” Neal A. Maxwell, I  Love this! There is always those times when you need God RIGHT NOW and for some reason he has other things to do. I try to remember this on a daily basis. I have faith, I just need to have faith in his timing. He knows when I need things. {LOVE IT!!}

Tell us one person that inspires you and why?

My husband inspires me everyday. He's what I like to call "adorkable". {bwhahahaha} From day one he has supported me through all my rough patches.  Through my pregnancy, there wasn't a day that went by that he didn't tell me I was beautiful. That helped when I felt like a giant whale. He truly is my "ARMY HERO MAN". I can't believe I spent almost 30 years without him! Thinking of my life without him is awful. It brings me to tears to think of what my life would have been without him. He is my strength. Plus he gave me an awesome, beautiful little girl


Please feel free to tell us anything you feel like sharing!  And please give us any feedback or ideas you have for our circle!!
So there you have it. I'm a little....a lot crazy. 
I've been through tough times when the church and all its teachings meant nothing to me. Now I cant get enough of it. I learned who and what I wanted to be in my rebellious stage. I'm so grateful for the atonement. Without it, I would be one sorry young lady. {AMEN!}
Thank you guys for doing this blog. Most days its exactly what I need; a good laugh and a good cry. Ya'll are amazing!!

She's ADORKABLE!!! HA!
Thanks so much Brittany for sharing with us!!
You are so great!!


OK AND NEXT!!!

Meet ALISHA!!!
{well hello there.....}

What is your full name?
Alisha Yamasaki Barber

What is your Instagram user name?
@Aliyambar

Where do you live?
Brigham City, Utah

What is your favorite treat?
ALL the treats are my favorite. It's kind of a problem.

Heels or Nikes?
Nikes all the way. I wish Nike would make some heels though

Tell us 5 things that are in your purse right now! 
I actually don't carry a purse. But I should.I guess.
{WHAT!!??? I wanna know how to do this!!}

Tell us one of your unique talents?
I don't use an alarm clock of any kind.I have an internal one that I "set" and I even have a snooze button. 
And... my hands.
Look at the palms of your hands...seriously. .. Look at your hands. I'll wait. ..
See how there's TWO distinct lines NOT connected near your fingers? I don't have that.I have one solid very distinct line all the way across. I check and check people's hands and have never come across a solid liner yet. I don't know why or how I even noticed this. But it's weird. But it's gotta mean something right???
Ok... wow. Maybe leave that part out...only not maybe. Leave that part out. {NOPE! Its too cute}

What is your favorite quote?
(I really LOVE quotes)
"Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
-Eleanor Roosevelt
{FANTASTIC}

Tell us one person that inspires you and why?
My mom and grandma. Incredible amazing STRONG women who have endured so much with all the grace and class in the world. Truly aaaamazing.ok that's two... sorry. I'm a rebel like that.

Please feel free to tell us anything you feel like sharing!  And please give us any feedback or ideas you have for our circle!!
And my feed back is that you guys rock! Thanks for the lift and thanks for keepin' it real y'all!

AWESOME!!!
THANK YOU ALISHA FOR SHARING WITH US!!
You are amazing!!!


GOSH WE LOVE FRIDAYS!!
XOXOXOXOXO
#hugstimesfive

No comments:

Post a Comment