.

.

.

.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

25 things!!!

Sister #4 here!!!!
It's always fun to get to know people better right?
This was harder than I thought it was going to be! But I did it.
So here are 25 things you may not know about me...
 
  1. I've had acrylic nails since I was 16. I will FOREVER have them.
  2. I've never eaten seafood and I never will. EW!
  3. Never broken a bone. (Knock on wood)
  4. I've never seen The Notebook (I know!)
  5. I'm obsessed with purses. They are my "what if" storage bags and are usually very heavy and large!
  6. I'm the shortest sister but am 2 inches taller than our mom!
  7. My 9 yr. old is the only one shorter than me in my family.
  8. My middle name is Jo and I love it!
  9. I WILL NOT wear open toed shoes without my toes being painted.
  10. I own exactly 178 bottles of  nail polish. Ha HA!
  11. I don't let my kids mow the lawn. I like straight lines and no over lapping......
  12. I still have my tonsils.
  13. I've never spoke in sacrament meeting (Shocking!) (Doesn't mean I've never been asked)
  14. Or bore my testimony (It's in my heart though :)
  15. I love musicals!!! #1 Fav is Wicked!!
  16. I'm listening to Christmas music right now.....yes I'm one of those.
  17. I sleep with a fan every night for the noise. I can't stand the quiet.
  18. I'm an over packer.....like ALOT.
  19. I've had 4 C-sections. It's really the way to go. LOL
  20. I was engaged within 6 weeks.
  21. Been married 18 1/2 years.
  22. I still get anxious for him to come home.
  23. I love going to the movies. It's one of my most favorite things to do.
  24. I'm scared of the dark.
  25. I CRAVE Chicken Fried Rice from Kobe in South Ogden.
 Well that was fun! Are you shocked or not so shocked about my answers?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment