.

.

.

.

Friday, November 21, 2014

SISTER HIGHLIGHTS!!!

IT IS FRIDAY!!
 SISTER HIGHLIGHT DAY!!!!

We have one great lady for you!!!!



What is your full name? 
Kristine Capener Godfrey
 {love boating...:}




What is your Instagram user name?
 bigtallhorses

Where do you live?
 North Ogden 

{Autumn, Annie Ba-Nannie and Kristine)

What is your favorite treat?
 Cookies and Dr. Pepper

Heels or Nikes?
 Nikes although usually I like to wear my running shoes- 
{side note I kinda hate going barefoot even I summer- weird I know. Probably because my kids love Popsicles and I hate sticking to the floor :}

Tell us 5 things that are in your purse right now!
 Dr.Pepper, vitamins and ibuprofen, eyeliner and mascara- I usually put my make up on at work 




Tell us one of your unique talents? (funny, nerdy, artistic, embarrassing, anything!)

oh man! I'm really really good at eating cookies and making people feel good about themselves. I like laughing and being around smart people too. I love snowboarding and waterskiing. And collecting junky stuff- I hate the mall and love harbor freight.


What is your favorite quote?

It is kind of long but this not only touched me- it shoved me over..."the world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity." Margaret D. Nadauld




Tell us one person that inspires you and why? 

Tomorrow is my 16 anniversary so I have to say my husband. He is my rock- he stands by me and makes me stand taller because he lifts me up every day. He folds laundry for crying out loud. I can't say enough good about him. And I love my dog she makes me happy hahaha
Please feel free to tell us anything you feel like sharing!  And please give us any feedback or ideas you have for our circle!!

I just love glancing through Instagram or facebook and seeing all the great you ladies are spreading all over the world for good- your struggles and survivals help and lift us all- you are brave for putting it all out there.

 WE LOVE YOU KRISTINE!!!
SO GLAD YOU ARE A PART OF THIS WORLD WIDE SISTERHOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment