.

.

.

.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

TALENTS!

Valentines Prints!

I love the word TALENTS!
I love the word GIFTS.
.
The older I get the more I have realized my many talents.
AND realized things Im NOT talented in.
{Uhem.........Cooking, fur realsies}
.
.
When I was 16 I had NO clue what my talents were.
Having cute clothes and cute hair was all I was worried about. Oh and yelling swear words at my parents. {WHO ME? I would never..........}
Not developing my gifts.....I didn't even know WHAT my gifts were.
I did know I could sing and my mom would teach us little skills, like cross stitch, sewing, painting.....pulling infinity weeds from the garden.
And french braiding my corn silk cabbage patch kids hair.  :) whoop whoop!
{i got skillzzzzzz ya'll}
.
.
.
Now that I am ALMOST 38..... I have realized WHY we have the gifts we do and THAT gifts and talent NEVER stop coming......
Especially when we know the source of which it came.
CHRIST!
WE acknowledge that and we thank him......
Our gifts and talents are to UPLIFT OTHERS......which then feeds our soul.
Its an amazing cycle of goodness.
.
I have learned so many things over the years and then i think....who would have KNOWN i could do this?
I love learning new things and sharing them.
Sharing our gifts and talents for GOOD...just as HF intended.
Not one of US is the same.....
.
.
My mom has MANY MANY MAAAAAAAANY gifts.
Like she pretty much stole the show in heaven I think....lol
#talenthog
But she shares her gifts for good, uplifts so MANY people.
I love every single thing in my home that she had made....they are truly treasures.
She painted  {in the 80's when tole painting was fantastic..lol} a sign with a paint brush and it said "If we all painted with the same paint brush, what a dull world this would be"
well-----I had no idea that was about me.
I was a terror as a little girl......{eek} I found my OWN path and learned my OWN way.....98%  the hard way. {eeks again}.
.
.
Anywho-------So TRUE, we cannot paint with someone else BRUSH!
Do not hide your talents.....
{easy to say right?}
We all struggle opening up and sharing what we love, know and  are good at.
We feel "well I could be better"  or "what if someone doesn't like it" or  or or or or or or.........
We cannot SHRINK or hide  our gifts and talents.
I for one feel extremely inadequate sometimes...
.
.
But we gotta shine!
and help others SHINE!

I'm sharing little snippets of watercolors I have done this last little while....
Something I only started and loved a year ago.

.



New family of Three.......recreated from a hospital picture.

Couple Missionaries!

New family of Three.....:)

Christmas Prints!


Prints I made for the young woman i spoke at....

This cowboy for for a family. He passed away.

Cute little Tennis player & her brother below.
{and his beast betty blu}


Missionaries!

For my bathroom.........it reminds me of Mike Every. Single. Day!

.
.
.

I just made this, this past week for the Young Womans!
This is their theme this year.
.
I just picked up a cute little stack of 5x5's order for a ward yesterday...
Im Taking orders--------if you wanna join in on the "EMBARK" fun,
you can email me....Anniebananie4949@gmail.com

.
.
Embrace your talents and SHARE!!
xoxo!!
--Sister #5

No comments:

Post a Comment