.

.

.

.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Recipe yummy-ness!

So I decided to blog about a yummy EASY recipe I came across on Pinterest!
 
It has 3 ingredients people!!!!!!!
 
6 chicken breasts
1/4 cup taco seasoning
1 jar of salsa
 
 
SIMPLE!
Add all things into your crockpot and cook on low for 6 hrs, then the chicken will just fall apart easy enough to shred with a fork.
 
 
I decided this time to make Café Rio dressing to go with it.
I got this recipe a long time ago from the blog The-girl-who-ate-everything.com.
It's so yummy.
 

 
1 pkg (or 1/4 cup) Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup mayo
2 tomatillos
1 clove of garlic (I used 1/2 tsp. of minced garlic)
cilantro (I used 1/2 bunch)
1/2 tsp lime juice
1 small jalapeno
 


Blend all ingredients on a blender. I like to make it ahead of time and have it
chill the fridge for a bit.
 
 
 There you have it. Our yummy dinner for tonight.
I love easy meals like this.
Hope you guys like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment