.

.

.

.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Which seed will you plant??

Ever feel like things were out of control?

Like all hope was lost...
and you had no idea how to fix it?

What would you say if I said it was kind-of you're own fault??

EEEEEEEKS!!! I know!!!!
Its hard to hear that ....

Let me explain...

I recently had an experience that taught me this lesson a little TOO WELL....

I was put in the position of having the choice to feel
ANGER
&
ABANDONMENT

and even knowing the choice was mine to feel this way... 
I also had the same choice to
JUST LET IT GO...

Well.....I chose to feel
ANGRY
& ABANDONED
YUP...I'm gonna be my stubborn self and I can handle it right???
WRONG!!

I planted a little anger seed....and a little abandonment seed in my sweet little soul...

and I watered the CRAP OUT OF THOSE SEEDS with self pity and entitlement.

It didn't work out so well.
I felt terrible....I let it fester....and there was no peace. It was so hard to think clearly because my little anger plant and my abandonment plant GREW BIG...
and it pretty much overtook me.
I literally became physically sick!
And the saddest part? No one even knew about it BUT ME!!
I was the only one that was miserable!!!
That's pretty sad stuff right there..

I decided that I had had enough....
I prayed.
I asked for forgiveness.
and I ripped those frickin plants out of my soul and burned them.

Lesson learned.

Don't plant seeds you don't want to grow.
BECAUSE WHATEVER SEED YOU PLANT WILL GROW.

Today I chose to plant a GRATEFUL seed.

LOVE YOU ALL!
#hugstimesfive



No comments:

Post a Comment