.

.

.

.

Friday, May 1, 2015

The load you carry.....

We all have loads to bear....

Backpacks filled with crap we pick up along the road called life....
Some loads are unnecessary for us to carry... 
some weren't ours to begin with...
and some -if we are willing-... 
teach us and define who we are.

I came across this video today...
I had heard the story told before...
but I loved it in video form and wanted to share.


Here are 2 questions Elder Bednar asked during his talk where he told about this story...
“Is the load I am carrying producing the spiritual traction that will enable me to press forward with faith in Christ on the strait and narrow path and avoid getting stuck? Is the load I am carrying creating sufficient spiritual traction so I ultimately can return home to Heavenly Father?”

To read his complete talk click here

LOVE YOU SISTERS!!
If the load you carry is not benefiting you....LOSE IT!
#hugstimesfive



No comments:

Post a Comment